oEtG Forum

The Elven Sword

daemon2470

• Y había un hombre con dos pájaros en la cabeza.
Hello! I like to colaborate with a quest, and on the chat, people encourage me to make one, so, here it is!

I have to apologise first for my bad english, it is not my native.
So, in accomplish to put it complete, i will write some parts on spanish (the ones i can't translate, and that would be more confusing reading it that directly translating it on google):

So, i begin:

The Elven Sword
-----------------------------------------

On the river bank, the willows rest. Some singing birds hide on the trees, and a slight warm cover your body... ¿do you want to lie down for a while?

(If click, text change)

You wake up in the middle of an uproar! Creatures fight around you. You are on a battle!

-Come on, soldier! -an elf scream- Attack!

In front of you, a moster hord approach...

(Battle)

Enemy: Undead Deck and Earth Deck, only creatures.

Allies: You have an invulnerable Elf by your side.

(If you lose)

You wake up, sweating. ¿What happened? (End of the quest)
 (This happens always when failing to win)

(If you win)

-Great soldier! What's your name?

You are too confused and nervous to talk.The elven laughs. Someone heals you to the fullest. They are a lot of people around, bigger, smaller, but all green. They make a fire and rest. You keep awake the whole night...

(Text change)

Next morning, you hear trumpets in the distance, and everyone runs to the sound.

-Come on, soldier! They are here!

You try to scape, but an hord of monsters approach to you...

(Battle)

Enemy: Entropy Deck and Dark Deck, only creatures, and half of them evolved.

Allies: You have an invulnerable elf by your side.

(If you win)

-You, skilled warrior! What's your name? Ah! You don't talk much.

The elf seems to like you. Someone came and heals you to the fullest The green creatures around make a fire, and some of them try to sleep or eat, but this time, they are less...

-My name Red Claw, is -says the elf- and the captain i am of this battalion, from what family are you?

You don't respond, this time from a trembling on your throat. Eventually, the elf sleeps too, and you stay awake all night.

(Text change)

The sun arise from the horizon. This time you heard several trumpets.

-Come on, solder! Time to fight!

A lot of winged monsters falls on you...

(Battle)

Enemy: Rainbow deck, on the table, the enemy has an Ice Dragon, a Crimson Dragon, and a Massive dragon. His deck is full of dragon from all types, thought. But only creatures and towers. (200 Hp) (x2)

Allies: You have an invulnerable elf by your side.

(If you win)

Someone heals you to the fullest, but bore and more monsters came around. The geen creatures fall, one by one, and some of them begin to be violently devoured by dragons. The army begins to subdue. Trumpets sound louder and louder.

-Seems like we are gonna get baptized, my friend.

In front of you, giants came, stomping trees with each step. The elf smile, and slightly cut his chest with the edge of his sword.

-Let's do this once and for all!

You saw Red Claw turn, and hurling himself to the first giant he saw. And you follow...

(Battle)

Enemy (Called Ulises): Shard golems deck and small creatures and catapults. The enemy begins with a weak shard golem.
 I was thinking, also, only if it is possible, make a "boss card" for the quest called Ulises (3/1 invulnerable with catapult ability)
 (Hp: 250) (x3)

Allies: By your side, thers the same elf, but this time, not invulnerable.

(If you win)

The elf lie at your side, almost dead. He looks at you, but he cannot talk, only points at you. Theres a lot of blood coming from your chest. Dizzy, you fall, your vision gets darker, and your face hit the ground.

You wake up by the lake, and in front of you, a sword:

Elven Sword. 2/2 (sword type)
 Ability: Bloom, 1 green mana - Destroy 1 green pillar, add 1 point of damage.

Also, 3000 coins.

----------------------------------------

So, that's it. I hope is good enough and i'm glad that you allow me to help.

Un saludo!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:20:59 pm by daemon2470 »
Era, pues, el otro.