oEtG Forum

Pixie (concept by Torriku)

serprex

• Global Moderator
:air Creature Fairy, 1|2 Trick: Swap target creature with a different creature from owner's deck

Wanting to balance with mechanic gaining consistency through damselfly not swapping for another damselfly
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:29:31 am by serprex »

Torriku

Organized using the etg card maker, we need one to!

NAME:
Fairy
ELEMENT:
Air
COST:
3 :air
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 2
TEXT:
:air : Trick; Target creature is swapped with a differnent creature from it's owners deck.
NAME:
Minor Fairy
ELEMENT:
Air
COST:
2 :air
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 2
TEXT:
:air : Trick; Target creature is swapped with a differnent creature from it's owners deck.

ART:

IDEA:
Torriku
NOTES:
Fairies are tricksters, they sometimes would even kill you and reanimate your course just to play a prank on your buddies! WHAT FUN XD
:air Creature Fairy; 1|2 Trick: Swap target creature with a different creature from owner's deck

Wanting to balance with mechanic gaining consistency through damselfly not swapping for another damselfly
SERIES:

Chapuz

Obvious questions:
1- what if I have a deck with only 1 type of creatute?
2- what if I'm in a creatureless decks and my only creatures are given with Give or mindgate?

serprex

• Global Moderator
The easiest answer is that it will do nothing in those cases. The more useful would be to then allow swapping with same type creature to make this reset buffs/debuffs
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:28:26 pm by serprex »

Torriku

Obvious questions:
1- what if I have a deck with only 1 type of creatute?
2- what if I'm in a creatureless decks and my only creatures are given with Give or mindgate?

Why would you have this without other creatures, accept by gift. And well then its worthless accept for damage to you. As for mindgate, sry guess you don't got luck.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Added, tested this deck with ability costing 2:
Spoiler for I'd title this deck after a line in "You're a wizard Harry":
087ms077oe067mt037nh067mv018pr
Won with 9 plies vs Commoner once. Usually 10-12 plies. Similar results vs champ. The undeniable speed forced me to raise cost by 1 and reduce health to 1. 11 plies still seems normal (maybe wrong direction, this deck doesn't care about quanta)

Considering not allowing Pixie to target itself. It'd slow down some of the faster draws that run short on damsels. Did not explore use as "soft" CC or as a pseudo spider alongside Wings. Going to bed now

Edit: was discussing with Fippe, he'd been testing with
Spoiler for Not even 6 dragons wtf:
087ms067mt027nf047nh057nb057mv018pr
Cost nerfs would only force it into a niche. Ended up making trick target player and randomly swap a creature. Returned stats to originally defined. The problem wasn't that you could get a fast dragon out, it's that you never stopped getting fast dragons out. Not too big a fan of increasing randomness; open to alternative suggestions. I was considering changing the casting element, Fippe seems to love monos tho

Will continue to tweak. Currently is now closer to original, but with casting cost of 2 :entropy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:25:48 pm by serprex »