oEtG Forum

Black Cat

serprex · 9 · 11476

serprex

• Global Moderator
Don't know which element

Numbers based on a good value when considering attempts to abuse it as inno fodder. Using inno on it is essentially a combo-based 3|3 for 3 with "Draw a card on play"

Unknown: whether this would be useful outside of inno fodder. Maybe in a rico-burncard deck

EDIT implemented through Black Cat, merged topics
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:16:13 am by serprex »

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Works okay with fractal as well, since you can get the first one out without paying anything extra by just discarding.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Fractal wouldn't work out well. Fractal wants efficient creatures, & discarding on fractal is only necessary if it's an aether creature. Compare to spidertal, the benefit of a 3|3 is quickly outpaced. Tho one can argue it's 3|3, not 4|2

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
I see the beginnings of a ouija-give combo there too... though maybe that would be tricky to pull off...

Chapuz

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/card-ideas-and-art/black-cat-l-black-cat/
It can be interesting with GP and death effects.
My idea is that it all the stats of the Black Cat remain upon death and the HP goes to the max HP (so you can catacats). Poison and stuff also remain.

serprex

• Global Moderator
I'm open to trying it out, but I worry it's too strong. Definitely should cost more than 1 :darkness

Chapuz

I'm open to trying it out, but I worry it's too strong. Definitely should cost more than 1 :darkness
Make it 1  :darkness until CG breakes it and then nerf it a bit

serprex

• Global Moderator
This is why Black Cat can't keep stats. By CG
02lvj0274d0274i087la027kh067qb087um018pl

Granted this was in an iteration reviving at 1hp, but 2hp isn't too far, & catacats shouldn't be a thing