oEtG Forum

Patch Notes

Fippe94 · 94 · 75699

Fippe94

• Administrator
Spoiler for Previous patch notes:
23 Aug 2014
-Arena1 now costs and rewards like champs instead of mages.

22 Aug 2014
-Some stuff with nymphs. Not entirely sure what. I think that what got implemented was that the shards in plat packs now have a 1/8 chance of being a nymph instead of a shard, and that if you successfully complete all four colosseum events in a single day you get a random nymph. The colosseum reward resets every day when colosseum resets, and note the word "successfully" - if you lose one of the duels you get nothing. Oh, also, you can't polish nymphs. Also, nymphs from the daily free card will automatically be polished. In other words, colosseum/pack nymphs are non-shiny always, and daily nymphs are shiny always. That's probably everything. I don't know, ask serprex.

19 Aug 2014
-Lodestone: uncommon permanent, Earth, 5/4, active Inflation costs 1 :earth, increases cost of all actives on field by 1
-Hopefully full functionality on mobile devices

15 Aug 2014
-Junk Wall: Uncommon Gravity, pretty much BW but instead of 2 per death it's 3 per permanent being destroyed (OP with SoFo? Maybe)
-Scattering Wind: Rare Air 2/1, shuffle hand of target player into their deck & redraw
-oetg.boards.net/thread/95/frost-knife-dagger-ideas-section as a Light card
-Firebrand: Fire weapon, rare, costs 5, deals 8/12 damage, lasts 3/2 turns
-Whirlpool's active is now :darkness (Water Darkness going further since I intend to implement Siren. Seems like a "The Deep" set is coming about)
-Alchemist's active is now :water :water
-Blue Crawler is now nocturnal
-Shiny cards added. They can be gotten with the Polish option from Sell/Upgrade menu. They do nothing except look differently.

12 Aug 2014
-Added 2 more quests to Proving Grounds.
-Emerald Shield costs 4/6
-Fractal generates at most 6 copies. Every 2 quanta consumed by the consume-all increases the amount generated

11 Aug 2014

-Unupped immo made same as original, costless with generating 6 :fire (ie I was wrong)
-Skeleton is free (Here's a good discussion on free skeles that Jen coincidentally made the day after this buff was pushed)
-Photon generates :light on play

9 Aug 2014
-added Other and Random packs to Booster store
-Replaced Demigod Mode with 'choose attributes' instead, they all take positive numbers. These attributes works in sandbox too, both for pvp and pve.
-Random starter - starts with no starter deck but additional free (account bound) packs

8 Aug 2014
-Packs now have a 50% in element rate rather than 40%
-Phase Golem: 3/3 cost :aether common 2|1 / 3|1 immaterial

7 Aug 2014
-Fate Egg's hatch now costs 2 (fyi Average creature is 3.5|4 / 4.3|5)
-Golden Goose cost reduced to 4 (Am investigating whether to raise to 5, but seeming not)
-Rage & Tempering now thaw targets
-SoSe buff: you can target opponent
-Added new Quest series, decks by d2d: Elemental Temples. Start the quest by going to the Elemental Shrine in Capital city.
-Beguile: rare 6/5 :darkness, steals target creature until start of your next turn
-Alchemy: rare 3/3 :entropy 2|3, :entropy :entropy :entropy Brew: generate a random Alchemy card

-Static: uncommon 3/4 :aether, shield with 0|1 DR, deals 1 spell damage to opponent when attacked
-Nerf upped Phase Shield to cost 6

5 Aug 2014
-Quantum Locket (note from CG: if you want more details, bug serprex. I just copy/paste. Though on second thought, getting him to post anything is a victory so maybe don't bug him)

4 Aug 2014
-Added HP bar

3 Aug 2014
-If you have at least 6 of a card, the number will have a colored background to let you know that set is complete. This will show up in editor and upgrade/sell screen.
-Also added a Show All toggle button in editor which will show cards you don't have, so you know if/what you are missing.

1 Aug 2014
-Added Clockwork Golem: elementscommunity.org/forum/level-2-forge/clockwork-golem-minor-clockwork-golem/

29 July 2014
-Added Proving Grounds, a series of quests: oetg.boards.net/thread/73/proving-ground-series

27 July 2014
-Created Colosseum, a place for daily quests. For more info: oetg.boards.net/post/282/thread

26 July 2014
-elementscommunity.org/forum/level-3-armory/sadism-improved-sadism added as a rare.
-Also there's been a rework of tiered arena in case it wasn't obvious

21 July 2014
-Can now save 10 different decks instead of 3.

20 July 2014
-New Aether Uncommon: elementscommunity.org/forum/level-2-forge/byt-nybble
 Lowered cost of unupped by 1, & upped is same but with +3 life
-Burn Card is now Uncommon instead of Rare.

17 July 2014
-New "other" weapon: Axe (or maybe "Battle Axe", kinda hard to tell from the notes)
-Buffed disc by one attack
-Now you can see xMark, i.e. how high markpower you or your opponent has.

15 July 2014
-Time Bomb buff reverted, then buffed damage to 15. Expect Time Bomb to change more
-New "other" weapon: Razor Disc/Chakram
-Improvements to Arena Info screen and Arena T20 screen

14 July 2014
-Nerf Ouija: draws a card on discard (you still end up losing a draw next turn)
-Nerf Bond: upkeep per 8 creatures
-Buff Dagger: gains +1 attack while cloaked
-Buff Time Bomb: Tick is costless
-Buff Hope: upped doesn't cost more
-Buff Shortbow: also gains attack with Mark of Light
-New Common :light card Pacify: reduce target's attack to 0 (costs 3/2)
-You know what's exactly as awesome as not posting patch notes? Editing patch notes into existing posts so nobody notices they've been posted. Bonus points for using existing posts from previous days.

13 July 2014
-Added status icons by kae

12 July 2014
-Buff: Tempering. Unupped costs 1, upped increases attack by 5
-Nerf: Spite. Unupped only attacks for 2, upped costs 2
-Chat no longers forces you to the bottom when a new message is gotten unless you already are at the bottom. Useful for scrolling up to read chat history.
-2 new quests added, located in the Forest and the Ice Caves. Decks made by d2d, a couple slightly modified by Fippe94.

11 July 2014
-Fippe's idea of quests being maps in maps has been pushed after I got it half working. Yes, the quest regions have bad hitboxes. Polygon hitboxes will land soonish. Currently only the forest region works (it leads to the preexisting quests)
-Also andretimpa's rarity icons.
-Also firebolt thaws weapons, long live firestall
-Made better hitboxes for the quest areas.
-Moved a couple of quests around (Note that areas with no quests cannot be entered).
-Also fixed a bug where ai would freeze on its turn every time

10 July 2014
-Added a notification when drawing your last card.
-Added death,time and water symbols to poison counter when you are poisoned, purified and neuro'd.
-Arena rewards scale the same as Mage rewards now.

9 July 2014
-Adding rarity filters in editor/trade/sell/upgrade
-Added time stamps for chat messages
-dded loading bar when you start up the game
-Added two new cards: elementscommunity.org/forum/level-3-armory/orochi-orochi/ and Infected: A death creature, 4 cost, stats are 7/2 | 9/4, enters play with 1/2 poison counters.
-Two new demigods:
Spoiler for Hidden:
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7h6 7h6 7h6 7hb 7hb 7hb 7hb 7hb 7hb 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pq

710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 72i 72i 72i 72i 71m 71m 71m 718 718 718 718 718 718 719 719 719 719 71b 71b 71b 71j 71j 71j 71j 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 8pn
-Normal AI removed, 'Experimental AI' is now the only AI.
-Broken Mirror, aether card, costs 4, spawns 1/1 / 2/1 creature with spell damage whenever opponent plays a card.
-Heat Mirror, fire card, costs 4, spawns 3/0 / 5/0 creature whenever opponent plays a card.
-Arena decks win 1 gold for their owner
-Time is now shown at the top left of the victory screen in terms of ply & ms. Losers are directed to the victory screen
-Added colons on timestamps, more informative at victoryscreen (shows seconds, and labels the info) and "/w name" remains after whispering.
-Library button added, allowing you to view other people's tradeable cards. In other news, people need to post their goddamn changes.
-Fixed bug making things not save unless you used logout
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 05:51:24 am by serprex »

Fippe94

• Administrator
New Proving Grounds quest added, give a nymph of your choice as reward
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:23:33 pm by Fippe94 »

Fippe94

• Administrator
Pixie added:  :air uncommon creature,  :entropy :entropy Trick: Swap target creature with a different creature of owner's deck.

You can now click on the "x have challenged you to a duel!" message to accept the challenge. Same for trade requests.

Shard now only has a 5% of being a nymph, but a new Nymph pack is added: costs 250 and contains exactly 1 nymph.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Gold really matters in openEtG compared to Vanilla. So remove EM because it was forcing everyone to run EM decks (gold payout has been scaled so that an EM win gives the same amount as it did before)
Fixed despair bug. Fixed SoFr bug. Fixed some AI bugs. Fix SoD bug
An options panel that you can figure out on your own
Emerald/Jade shield cost reduced by 1
Gift of Oceanus gives 3 :water
Lifesmith received Mind Flayer stats
New cards: :gravity Inertia, :light Reinforce

serprex

• Global Moderator
Spores from Fungus apply 1 poison when entering play, rebirth costs 1
Gladius has 5 hp when flown
Normal quanta producing actives (ie not devourers) are not throttled by adrenaline
Fippe fixed Print Stats to be csv friendly

Spoiler for Lower level stuff you don't care about:
We're now using engine.io directly, because who needs socket.io for JSON.parse/stringify, broadcasting, & reconnection?
Chat works through adding nodes rather than innerHTML, so Fippe will stop making HTML inject vulnerabilities
Which also lead to a slightly different & more efficient artcredit.htm layout
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:40:21 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Shank of Void (name pending) :darkness rare weapon 3/2 cost 4 damage, damage dealt reduces maxhp
Georesonator :earth uncommon permanent 1/1 cost generates a pillar matching mark at end of turn (blame Odin sorta)
Atlantis's Protection :water uncommon spell 6/4 cost bubbles creatures/permanents

Lodestone cost decreased to 2/1
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:05:15 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Bulk packs
Monk's disarm no longer disarms protected weapons
Lemming, :gravity, http://elementscommunity.org/forum/level-2-forge/juvenile-lemming-adult-lemming but with tweaked stats & stuff. Also no DR
Spidercow has web if it rolls no castable active
onplay doesn't trigger unless placement succeeds (yes, this is a very discreet Spore nerf)

Fippe94

• Administrator
Recent Pack added: 50% of getting one of the most recent added cards.7 latest commons, 7 latest uncommons and 4 latest rares right now.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Uncommon spell :time Midas's Touch http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forge-archive/touch-of-midas-touch-of-midas (Except upped still costs 2, & upped Golden Relic costs 4 to proc)
Sinkhole can now target airborne
Becoming burrowed removes airborne
Resonator nerf in testing (50% of the time it generates a QP)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:42:46 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Started on adding extra info to Library
:darkness common Shadow 5|0/6|0
:death uncommon Shtriga http://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=55 (except only 1 poison)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:27:38 pm by serprex »

Fippe94

• Administrator
Infinite deck-saving:
Type a name in the top-left textbox and click Save. To Load the deck, just type the name of the deck and click Load. The 10 Deck buttons still work as before. Type '/decks' in chat to get a list of your saved decks including link to codes.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:37:30 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
:air Jet Stream common perm 1 :gravity cast to give airborne creature 3|-1 http://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=103.0
:death Envenom common spell 3/2 add venom to weapon http://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=91.0
:fire Salamander common 4 cost 5|3 / 7|3
:earth Boomstick rare weapon 3 cost, 2 cast, 4/6 attack, target golem attacks
Spore only has a 70% chance to poison foe on play
Gargoyle unupped is 6|3
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:11:03 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Armagio costs 4
Despair has a 40% base procrate (from 20%) after comparing actual numbers against Fire Shield
Graviton Deployer's casting cost was updated to suit card text (Costs 2 unupped, 1 upped)
Debris Barricade only gains 2 charges on destroy events
Spite, Repulsor, & Firebrand cost reduced by 1
Time Bomb's tick cost is 0 (not Time Terror)
Unupped Clockwork Golem's Wind costs 1. Upped clockwork golem has 8 life
Unupped gladius costs 1, upped has 5 attack
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:37:49 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
3 Uncommons:
Jack O' Lantern: 6 :fire, 3|7, :light summon shadow
Golem Defender: 4/2 :earth shield, 1 DR, turn into Golem Attacker where stats are X/3 | X, X incrementing per attacker
Thermal Recoil: free :fire shield, gain 3 :fire and take 1 extra damage per attacker

Upped skull shield cost reduced by 1, static field has DR, static force costs 1
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:24:44 am by Fippe94 »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Nymphs sell for 240
Buff Lodestone by combining it with http://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=125.0 (Yep, if you have an awful idea, just make it better my mashing another completely unrelated idea into it)
:gravity weapon Fluxor costs 3/3, stats 6|6 / 8|8, unupped flys self for 1, upped flys any for 2
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:32:12 am by serprex »