oEtG Forum

Guilds: Cardinal, Material, and Spiritual Sign Ups

cg

• Heckler
Another thing where I don't really know where else to put it:

I hereby swear off ever joining in any guild (or participating in any guild activities) besides awesomeguild. Also I am removing my blind status so I can see all your secret shit. I can't make sure I'm administering properly while remaining blind.

edit: the above swearing off applies to guilds in their current form. If things change substantially (in such a way that my previous all-seeing-ness does not provide any advantage), I may go re-blind before new secrets are established if I feel like participating and don't have to administer.

Speaking of administering, I *think* I unfucked the permissions clusterfuck, and I *think* guild leaders should all now be in individual leader groups that I *think* should have mod powers over their board. I *think* regular guild members should no longer have mod powers, and I *think* everybody should be able to see their own shit and nobody else's shit. Also, I *think* shinki should have mod powers over the basic guild board in addition to his guild, what with holding two jobs at the moment. If anyone notices that I think incorrectly on any of these things, let me know.

edit: just as a random comment for the future, I *think* the guild organizer group should have mod privileges over all the secret boards too, so if at some point organizer is separated from participant, that should be set up already and just need to be modified to give them the ability to *see* the secret boards.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:46:33 pm by cg »

timpa

• New to Elements
Also, guilds have colors now. If you don't like your color, blame serp, he picked them out.

p.s. Awesome Guild is best guild.

Whatever, we are fabulous.
:chroma :gravity :time

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter

ji412jo

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Y'all need to join material guild. It's the best after all.
 :fire :water :air :earth FTW!
So apparently I can fly now

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter

cg

• Heckler
In case anyone wants to use your guild colors for something, they are:

Cardinal #ff69b4
Material #752a2a
Spiritual #356035
Awesome purple

Also, the roster now has guild names in their colors.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:47:50 pm by cg »

cg

• Heckler
Per shinki's request, d2d has been added as an additional Guild Organizer. Any questions about what that means beyond "he now has mod powers over the guilds board" should be directed to shinki.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:14:01 pm by cg »

Shinki12345

I've been very busy these last few weeks and it will probably only get worse, but in about 5-6 weeks I should suddenly have a bunch of free time on my hands to spend on establishing quests as a real event.

Until then, I will be making threads and throwing out ideas here and there just so I don't forget about them, feel free to give feedback and I will likely respond within the next 1-12 hours.

Chapuz

In GL I can use the QPs I earned or I can use the QPs my guildies won too?

serprex

• Global Moderator

If the answer to this was yes, it'd be more conducive to not having each guild essentially have a single GL player

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
You can only use the ones you've won.
So apparently I can fly now