oEtG Forum

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer v2.0

flyingcat · 14 · 11748

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Yeah. I hope you can read the thread title. Post game-related questions here, and the community will answer them.
So apparently I can fly now

Fippe94

• Administrator
This died the moment it was posted. The topic was apparently not needed back then, but maybe it is now?
Bumping this to let people see it, and then it will either be used or die again.

Chapuz

It will eventually die if it's not stickied, and it won't be needed a lot if it isn't decided to expand the game through game sites.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:19:34 pm by serprex »

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past

NewMilenium

Hello,
have the game accounts been wiped? My account seems to be... except i don't have to choose an element like in a new game.
Nickname "NewMil_" .

serprex

• Global Moderator
No wipe

NewMil_ is indeed a bare looking account, even has free packs

Through the Library feature you can see there is a more fleshed out account named NewMilenium

NewMilenium

Oh gosh. Thanks a lot. I don't know what happened, if i renamed them or what, but you helped me here. :) Thanks!

mathman101

What is the time length of most pvp matches here? mainly curious how comparable it is to the old EtG game.

I have played only AI games so far and no pvp here yet, but am slightly starting to think about joining Leagues or an Event if I can spare the time.

cg

• Heckler
Fast, there's not really any lag, so it's down to how long your opponent spends thinking. I've had straightforward games last under a minute. Average seems like it's around 1.5-2 minutes lately for me. I mean if someone brings a deckout stall you're still gonna be there a while, but there's basically no time added by the game itself - it's pretty much entirely however long you and your opponent take to make their moves.

Edit-if you want to get a feel for it, ask for a pvp match in in-game chat or discord. People are around pretty frequently right now so decent odds you’ll be able to try it out.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:36:02 pm by cg »

teffy

Hello. It has been a long time, since I have been here.

I wondered, if the game still has a sandbox/trainer mode. Does it have one?

Chapuz

It's in-game now. You can play against the deck you want, with the deck you want, in the Custom menu (middle bottom box).

Also remember that there's a Show All button on the Editor (bottom left), just in case you're not sure you got a copy of every card.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:53:40 pm by Chapuz »

teffy

Hello, I have a question again. Is there a list of all the %-bonuses you can get after winning?