oEtG Forum

Guild Leagues [s] suggested trimming

serprex

• Global Moderator
This event currently does not have an end to it, the only goal is to achieve as many points as possible for your guild. In order to gain points, both players need to wager between 1-3 "quanta points" and then duel under the required parameters listed below.

Wagering quanta points is the main difference between this league and regular OL. Players can wager up to 3 quanta points for their match. Wagering a QP(Quanta point) allows you to use 3 upgraded cards of the wagered element or pillars of any element(including out of element pillars). So, if I am in the Spiritual Guild and I wager a fire QP that I won from a previous match and a light QP, I can legally play this deck if I wanted to:

Spoiler for Hidden:
015f4015f602lf6035fb0a5l8055mq055le037e6018po

Players do not need to wager the same number of cards, the person who initiated the challenge always chooses first. Players start with unlimited QP's of their element, so they can wager as many as they want.

• Players must have at least 75% in-element cards from their respective guilds. Chroma does count as in-element, and make sure to round up when counting upgrades(so at least 23 in element cards in a 30 card deck, for reference)
  • Matches must be played unupped aside from bonuses relating to wagered cards.
  • Matches will be best of 5, and each player may use a different deck each game.
  • Whoever wins receives the opposing players wager.
  • In order to claim points, simply post the results of your match in this thread similar to leagues, listing both their names, the QP wagered, and their guild affiliation.(Example: "[Material]Dawn_to_Dusk 3 - 2 [Cardinal]Kirbylover314")

Current Guild Standings:

Spoiler for Hidden:
1. Spiritual: 4/0
2. Material: 2/2
3. Cardinal: 1/3

Individual standings:

Spoiler for Hidden:
1. [Spiritual]Shinki12345: 4/0

2. [Material]Dawn_to_Dusk: 2/2

3. [Cardinal]Timpa: 0/1

3. [Cardinal]Serprex: 0/1

4. [Cardinal]Kirbylover314: 1/2
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:12:09 pm by Shinki12345 »

Shinki12345

Thanks serp, I appreciate the help and gave credit to you in the OP of the guild leagues thread.