oEtG Forum

Guild quests: A work in progress

Shinki12345

Creating this thread so I can try organizing my ideas in a way that the public can see, comment on, and suggest improvements to or even give some of their own ideas.

Basically, quests are objectives that can be achieved either via guild league or other means in order to acquire "Honor Points" which will be spent on a number of things that I have yet to create a complete list of. Examples of rewards could be things such as purchasing "Armour and weapons" from a "Forge" that give possible bonuses during your match if used. Here is a list of quests I have so far:

• Acquire 1 QP of the following elements:  :fire :water :air :earth. Reward: 2 Honor Points
  • Get ranked number 1 in arena with a deck using at least 50% in-element cards from your guild. Rward: 4 Honor Points
  • Defeat the leader of an opposing guild. Reward: 1 Honor Point.
  • Win a guild league match 3-0 with only 1 card wagered: 1 Honor Point.
  • Event quest: Be the winning guild in an event. My first idea involves a game similar to risk. Reward: $$$ Honor Points.
  • Be the first or second place winner of a guild tournament. Reward: 5 Honor Points for 1st, 3 Honor Points for 2nd.
  • Create a deck with cards representing members of your guild that can defeat a demigod at least once. Reward: 2 Honor Points (can only be completed once per person).
  • Every few weeks, each guild will create a guild "Juggernaught." These guild juggernaughts are custom made AI's created by the members of the guilds based on a randomly chosen card within their guild. They follow the standard 75% guild elements rule, and it must use 6 of the chosen card. Juggernaughts will always have 500 HP, 5 marks, a fully upgraded deck, and 3 draw power. Quest: Defeat the Cardinal/Material/Spiritual Guild Juggernaught, post a screenshot of the game right before the finishing blow. Reward: 3 Honor Points
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:42:23 am by Shinki12345 »

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Material has infinite of  :fire :water :air :earth. Can we have infinite Honor Points now? :P
So apparently I can fly now

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Close Call: Win a game with 1 HP remaining. Must have SS. 2 points
Overkill: Have the opponent at -100 HP. 1 point
Overheal: Finish the game with 500 HP. 1 point BONUS: Cardinal gets more points for completing this
Symbolic Deck: Make a deck with cards representing each member. Must explain card choice and must be able to defeat a champion. (Idea from Brawl 3) 1 point
Spammer: Fill your field with creatures and permanents. 1 point
Will add more later.

So apparently I can fly now

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
Get ranked number 1 in arena with a deck using at least 50% in-element cards from your guild. Rward: 4 Honor Points

just after i take my arena deck down.
wooooooow

Shinki12345

Get ranked number 1 in arena with a deck using at least 50% in-element cards from your guild. Reward: 4 Honor Points

just after i take my arena deck down.
wooooooow

I still need to make a list of at LEAST 10-20 quests and then come up with a way to implement "The Armory." It would have been down long before I made these official. =P