oEtG Forum

What I have planned for guilds

Shinki12345

As many of us already know, my attitude towards guilds since the beginning has been "take one step at a time." So far, I've established guilds as a thing, and I've created one pvp event that allows players to start developing a meta game and score points as a team.

The next step for guilds as you may have already guessed is to start establishing a quest system and then eventually a reward system. After we establish that, I am likely going to be planning a LOT of events involving guilds and guild equipment, in addition to various forum events unrelated to in game pvp.

In order for these events to take place, I am going to need plenty of activity from the players participating in guilds. I haven't been able to be as active lately, so I need your help in facilitating a genuine meta game.

Once guilds become an official event(which I am hoping will happen within the next 3 months or so) then I will probably be stepping down from being a guild leader and spending my time planning official guild events with real In-game rewards including mark codes and shiny nymph codes(although I still need confirmation from fippe/serp/cg before this happens).

Ultimately in my mind, I see guilds as this forums version of war/brawl/trials, and I intend to bring that goal to life. I may seem relatively inactive for the next few weeks, but I promise I am still working on it event if you don't see it.