AI derps

serprex · 60 · 35379

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
ai refuses to play quantum lockets

yea... idk either

timpa

• New to Elements
AI plays Byt and SoSac. Starts using Byt to increase my creatures attack. It doesn't have a second SoSac. lol.
:chroma :gravity :time

serprex

• Global Moderator
AI fractals elves over giant frogs vs jade shield. Any-viable-target scoring could fix this issue

Zaranir

AI using BL-s as a direct damage, not a creature, even if there's a Soul catcher on field (Edit: AI plays 1 per turn, but only 1. And Ai should prefer playing it for double draw, but does not). At least AI considers it as a  :aether quanta source, if Byt is in hand.

An example: http://i.imgur.com/BXrqxTt.png There AI should play all and use Innovation on Archangel. Edit: ( Better pic: http://i.imgur.com/fFgF11d.png If could be implemented that AI prefer high cost cards of 0 quanta of it's element with Inno, that would be good. )

Other thing: Rematch makes the Mark Chromatic in Arena2 Test. Not in the deck mode, just in the actual match(es).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:30:19 pm by Zaranir »

timpa

• New to Elements
I got 3 space whales out. AI antimatters 2 of them and casts jelly in the third. Next turn I hit it with 3 jellies ^^
:chroma :gravity :time

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
ai refuses to play quantum lockets

yea... idk either
tidal healing too

note this is arena,both 1 and 2

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
AI refuses to deal lethal damage for like 5 turns.

serprex

• Global Moderator
@kirby this is a specific issue where AI fails to evaluate destroying _both_ SoPas. I finally decided to stop being lazy & fix this longstanding AI derp
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:29:11 am by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
AI plays chimeras with nothing in play. Presumably it's thinking one or both of "creature in play with momentum is good" or "creature in play with gpull is good".

A check for whichever-is-missing of "if health = 0, gpull value = 0" and "if attack = 0, momentum value = 0" seems likely to fix it.

edit: fippe looked at code and momentum seems to be a flat boost in value, so that's probably why

Chapuz

Champion Adrienne plays a  :time dragon (6 HP). It is its only creature
Champion Adrienne plays Chimera.

Is it a derp?

7636bas

• You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
Spoiler for Hidden:

Pretty sure that's the AI simply being desperate (my deck did not contain any CC), but chapuz insisted me to post it as a derp. I mean, even without the derpy/desperate NM I don't think it can get away from -X/1, really :/

Chapuz

Quote from: Chapuz in Discord
The AI should AT LEAST see the Max HP Reduction as threats of the size of the current HP reduction, which is CurrentHP - (MaxHP - MaxHPReduction) if that calculation is > 0

cg

• Heckler
per submachine on elementscommunity:

When I played an Owl, I noticed that the AI had Immolations and Sparks in his hand but didn't play anything. It's a weird behavior.

Chapuz

Fortis was saying on the chat that an AI with Golden Goose prefered to summon new Fate Eggs instead of Hatching the ones already in play. The AI didn't have the quanta to do both things (summon egg and Hatch) so it ended with a bunch of useless eggs.