oEtG Forum

Now Hiring: PvP Event Organizer [Closed]

Fippe94 · 8 · 11023

Fippe94

• Administrator
Currently hiring for the forum staff position of PVP Event Organizer. Duties include:

- Coming up with new tournament and other pvp event idea ideas.
- Organizing said tournaments and events.

Note that you will not work alone, but will work together with me.

The plan is to extend current "PvP Tournaments" section to not only have actual tournaments, but other types of PvP events as well, with maybe 2 or 3 running at the same time. Exact details are not decided and will be decided together with the hired Organizer.

TIME LEFT TO APPLY:

To apply, simply sent a PM with your application to me. Your application can be written however you want, but should include why you want this job and why you think you would be the right person.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:50:59 pm by Fippe94 »

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
Your application can be written however you want, but should include why you want this job and why you think you would be the right person.
[joke] Are you saying I shouldn't do my app like the one I did for deck manager? D: [/joke]

Deadline?

cg

• Heckler
Your application can be written however you want, but should include why you want this job and why you think you would be the right person.
[joke] Are you saying I shouldn't do my app like the one I did for deck manager? D: [/joke]

Deadline?

hey, your deck manager application worked didn't it?

Fippe94

• Administrator
Deadline will come up either once I have already gotten some apps, or in a few days.

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past

Deadline?

hey, your deck manager application worked didn't it?

For those of you who don't know, my deck manager app:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER. I SHOULD TOTALLY BE DECK MANAGER.

Fippe94

• Administrator

Fippe94

• Administrator
Congratulations to OdinVanguard, our new PvP Event Organizer!