oEtG Forum

Pandoras Box

Shinki12345

Version 1:

Element:  :fire

Cost: 5/4
Type: permenant
Effect:

:entropy :entropy :entropy, sacrifice; cast pandemonium, then summon a number of creatures to the field between 2-6 from either players decks. You lose health equal to the toughness of the creatures summoned. There can only be 1 pandora's box in play.

Version 2:

Element:  :fire

Cost: 5/4
Type: permenant
Effect:

:chroma :chroma :chroma, sacrifice; cast pandemonium, then summon a number of creatures to the field between 3-6 from either players decks. All creatures summoned this way have their toughness reduced to 0. There can only be 1 pandora's box in play.

This was one of those ideas that I just randomly had. I don't know how good it is, but it seemed unique enough to be worthy of a suggestion since it adds a new mechanic that hasn't yet been fully explored(similar to pixies effect).
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:16:06 pm by Shinki12345 »

Chapuz

The first version lets you summon a couple of dragons, for this meta it's something worthy to see. If the dragons have 5+ HP then they can mostly survive the pandes. Losing HP... that reduces it's uses.

The 2nd version in a creatureless deck makes the opponent automatically lose 3-6 of his creatures if he plans to kill you by creature damage, something that I consider OP.

Shinki12345

The first version lets you summon a couple of dragons, for this meta it's something worthy to see. If the dragons have 5+ HP then they can mostly survive the pandes. Losing HP... that reduces it's uses.

The 2nd version in a creatureless deck makes the opponent automatically lose 3-6 of his creatures if he plans to kill you by creature damage, something that I consider OP.

It casts pandemonium, THEN summons creatures. Alternatively, it could be loss of life based on toughness rather than power? That fits with fire better thematically.

Chapuz

Losing HP = toughness is better, you can lose hapf the HP you would if it was power.

Shinki12345

Losing HP = toughness is better, you can lose hapf the HP you would if it was power.

Sounds good, I'll change it.

ghoulCaclulator64

I don't really get why this would cost Fire. Surely it'd be an Entropy Card instead, right?