oEtG Forum

Event 1: Guild Spirit

Fippe94

• Administrator
You know, these should really be things that you GOs decide together in the GO staff section, not ask publically to each other... >_>

Fippe94

• Administrator
Quick question, material only has 3 members, I am assuming that those of us with 4 members will only have to choose 3 of the 4 cards we got from our list?
So you GOs still haven't answered your own question.....
Can we get an extension? (And an answer?)

Shinki12345

Quick question, material only has 3 members, I am assuming that those of us with 4 members will only have to choose 3 of the 4 cards we got from our list?
So you GOs still haven't answered your own question.....
Can we get an extension? (And an answer?)

For some reason, the link to guilds doesn't show that their are updates unless you go on this specific board. At least for me it doesn't, that might be why nobody has responded.

I'm just going to say yes, guilds with 4 members only need to use 3 of the 4 cards chosen from our list. I can't imagine any other fair way to solve that, so everyone act as though this is the case unless the other GO's say otherwise.

Also, I agree that players should get a time extension. 24 hours after the current deadline should be enough, right?

(btw, I asked publicly since some of the people in cardinal wanted to know and I figured it would be better to have questions like that answered publicly rather than privately)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:19:12 pm by Shinki12345 »

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
Please submit submissions to GO's in 8 hours. Doing this to accommodate timezones and such.

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Yes, only 3.
Sorry about the late response, internet was down for a few days.
So apparently I can fly now