oEtG Forum

Events during Alpha 2018

cg · 1 · 2394

cg

• Heckler
While we are remaining in alpha, we are going to be pretty informal with events. We will be running exactly one PvP event at a time, which is sometimes league and is sometimes something else more tournament-like (elimination or round robin or whatever you want).

There is not going to be a staff member assigned to this (other than me I guess). Anyone who wants to run an event should write up a proposal and anything reasonable will be added to the queue. I will provide gold prizes similar to the ones in OL9 or Limited Cardpool, depending on the length and difficulty of the event. Prizes will not include marks/shiny nymphs unless we start regularly receiving 10+ participants who fully complete events. I will let you know if this changes, but expect prizes to be gold-only until we leave alpha.

Most events should be planned to take 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if there's something you'd like to run! Open to anybody. Any time we don't have someone to run an event, I'll run something that's whatever I feel like at the time. League is something I'll default to pretty frequently when there isn't a more interesting event.

Event signups:
28 April - 27 May: OL9 (by Chapuz)
1 June - 24 June: Limited Cardpool Round Robin (by cg)
29 June - ?: ?