OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
--Optional--

-------------

Tesseract / Tesseract
Cost: 2 :aether / 2 :aether
Stats (if creature or weapon): -NA-
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: " :time :time : Summon a creature from each deck. Each creature enters play delayed 1 turn for every 3 quanta in its cost."
  • upgraded: " :time : Summon a creature from each deck. Each creature enters play delayed 1 turn for every 3 quanta in its cost."

The delay mechanic rounds the cost down. I.e. creatures with costs from 0 to 2 quanta enter undelayed, creatures with costs from 3 to 5 quanta enter play delayed 1 turn, etc.

... yes I know, there is a device in the marvel universe with this name, but I'm going with the one from "A Wrinkle in Time". Kudos if you know that book ;)
If not...
Thematic reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:17:05 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
I like this. Good mechanic for not making it "Put it in a dragon deck" & opens up some more mill options. Combos with adrenaline & clear

Chapuz

It's a very interesting card, indeed.

Being a Duo card maybe the cost should be reduced to 3/2. It seems to be hard to play with 4 cost

teffy

What happens, if the deck does not have creatures ?

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
It's a very interesting card, indeed.

Being a Duo card maybe the cost should be reduced to 3/2. It seems to be hard to play with 4 cost
Seems reasonable to me.
Updated to have cost at 2 :aether with activation costs of 2 :time / 1 :time respectively (to mirror hourglass and mindgate upgrade scheme)

What happens, if the deck does not have creatures ?
Hmm... good point. I guess the easiest is to just have it do nothing for that player. Alternately I suppose it could produce some random creature...
I suppose if we're being really mean, it could spawn a singularity or cause autoloss.
Or maybe have it spawn random and have singularity be one of the possibilities.

Personally I think fizzle or random is best. Fizzle is easiest and simplest of course.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:54:18 pm by OdinVanguard »

Chapuz

No more creatures = no effect for that player. That's the most logical option.