oEtG Forum

Forgotten Nymph

Zaranir

-------------

Forgotten Nymph / Forgotten Nymph
Cost: 6  :chroma / 5 :chroma
Stats: 4 | 4 / 4 | 4
Abilities:
  • unupgraded: "Negative Nova effect on self upon play. Becomes an other Nymph if targeted."
  • upgraded: " Negative Nova effect on self upon play. Becomes an other Nymph if targeted."

Original (could be copyrighted, so taken down) pic: http://adorna.deviantart.com/art/Nymph-27994765

Description / clarification

The conception is to make a Nymph for the Others, the ability could change. Nymph's Tear | Nymph Queen won't give it.

It changes to the targeting card's element (if it's Other, then randomiy changes to a non-Other Nymph).

Nerfed for rainbow decks (actually, it's buffed, the first version was written with Black hole effect on self).

Thinking on if targeted with a Thunderbolt or so (a card which would kill it), what should happen... the targeting effect applies on the transformed Nymph.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:28:06 pm by Zaranir »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Transform in prespell event, results in lightning killing it if it turns into a turquoise nymph. Would change to any targeting

Not sure how I feel about this. Needs are leaning towards being more anti on-a-stick, yet nymphs are the epitome of on-a-stick

Very clever on the anti-rainbow mechanic
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:03:23 am by serprex »

Chapuz

Actually, a rainbow with a good amount of different spells can make it "The X Counter". Lightning = Quint, Antimatter once = antimatter on a stick, rage potion = rage pot on a stick, etc. And it's also an anti CC.
I like it a lot, and may be nerfed if it's too overused.

Also, is that art free to use? Devianart isn't unless it's specified by the artist.

Zaranir

First, thanks for the suggestions and I have mixed feelings about this card either.

Transform in prespell event, results in lightning killing it if it turns into a turquoise nymph. Would change to any targeting

Modified by those informations.

Also, is that art free to use? Devianart isn't unless it's specified by the artist.

I thought different, but I haven't checked deviantart for ages (literally for ages, that site sometimes too weird for me). Picture taken down.