oEtG Forum

Cards section

Chapuz · 10 · 10994

Chapuz

What about a Cards section? Just like in vanilla forum, a Cards subforum divided by elements where people can discuss and ask what they want about a specific card.

The card images can either be made with the vanilla's card creator tool or taking screenies of the card in game.

I would make threads, card by card.

What for? A little explanation of non-written things the cards can do and basic non-obvious synergies for vanilla players (Like innovation + Ouija) can be helpful.

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past

teffy

Similar to the original forum, we should have individual threads for the cards. They should also track the card changes.
If that seems to be too much work, maybe only for non-vanilla cards.

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/cards/

Chapuz

I proposed it to Fippe (I was gonna make the threads) and he said it wouldn't be neccesary until the game is open to the world.

teffy

What does "open to the world" mean ?
I`ve also noticed, that this topic exists in the forum.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:09:01 pm by teffy »

Fippe94

• Administrator
I don't think it is neccessary at all, ever. Sure, if you find anything particularly interesting about a card, feel free to make a topic about it and discuss, but I dont see the point of having an individual topic for every single card. Most of the topics will never get any posts anyway.

Chapuz

I think they will, specially the non-vanilla new cards

serprex

• Global Moderator
I'm fine with a bunch of empty topics. If anyone wants to volunteer to deal with all the topic juggling, feel free to volunteer & receive mod rights in Cards section

Chapuz

I'm fine with a bunch of empty topics. If anyone wants to volunteer to deal with all the topic juggling, feel free to volunteer & receive mod rights in Cards section
I will. I'm the Documentator after all :d
I will at least make the non-vanilla cards so thee can be async discussion between the current playerbase