oEtG Forum

The Deck Tag System

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
To organize the decks in this section without it simply being a huge dump of deck ideas, the tag system will be used. Basically, if your deck has certain characteristics that would be easily found with other decks, like PvP, OTK, or unupped, add the characteristic as a tag. To add a tag to a deck topic, look for the spot under "Subject" when  a topic is made or edited.

Spoiler for Commonly Used Tags:
TagDescriptionOther Notes
unuppedUse this tag for decks with no upgrades at all.This means the same as "unupgraded," but for organizational purposes, please refrain from using 'unupgraded."
uppedUse this tag for decks with upgrades.This means the same as "upgraded," but for organizational purposes, please refrain from using 'upgraded."
farmingUse this tag for decks whose primary use is to help accumulate wealth quickly.This means the same as "Grinding," but for organizational purposes, please refrain from using 'grinding."
otk: Decks that kill stuff in one turn
pvp: Decks that could be used for competitive PvP
mages/champs/demigods: decks used to grind, mages/champions/demigods
fun: WetDreamBow, enough said. (decks that are used mainly for the perpose of entertainment and not making gold in the game)

For starters, you can add the common tags from the table above. Of course, you can be more specific and add other tags, but please do not say something like "makelotsofmoney" when there is a more common tag (farming). Another bad tag to add would be something too long and specific, like "31cardvoiddeckmonodarkness."

But really, I hope you guys will use common sense when making tags. Happy tag-making~
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:12:10 pm by serprex »

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
bump

You guys should read this. Basic system is there, will prettify soon™. Anyways, I will soon do a mass update of a large amount of decks in the decks section; if you can give me a hand and add tags to some of your own decks, that'd be great. For some of the older topics, I really don't know what to do with them, as they may or may not be outdated.

Opinions on what other tags to add on commonly used and which decks should not be touched pls.