oEtG Forum

Chaos seed

Zaranir

It's not a buff or a nerf idea, it's just an effect expanding suggestion.

I suggest to implement some of these effects to Chaos Seed: Throw Rock, Sinkhole and Pixie's swap.

Osmosis and Bequile would be nice, but it'll strengthen the card effectively (questionable, if that's needed). The other effects have a very similar alternatives (Like Pacify to Antimatter, Unsummon to Rewind) and some other could be a big disadvantage against some creature (like Equalizer to Lava Golem and other rushers, or LW against a thing, what I want to kill without PC ).

It's just the start, anyone's suggestion about how to and what to is greeted :P

/ The effects in it atm is Drain life, Firebolt, Freeze", Gravity pull, Icebolt, infect ability, Lightning, lobotomize effect, Parallel universe, Rewind, snipe effect, Shockwave /
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:36:15 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
If I decided to rework chaos seed I'd make it capable of targeting anything, then apply a random active which accepts the target as a valid target

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
I would really like to see this card updated to reflect all the new effects present in the game now.

Redoing targeting isn't a bad idea either since a lot of spells can now target weapons. It would certainly make this thing a lot more potent if it had a chance to freeze, delay, or AM a weapon... could also throw in the damage spells and have them hit the enemy player if triggered.

Chapuz

If I decided to rework chaos seed I'd make it capable of targeting anything, then apply a random active which accepts the target as a valid target
This includes Alchemy effects like Rage Potion, BB and Antimatter on creatures and Precognition on players right?

serprex

• Global Moderator

Chapuz

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
It could... soft milling? 15-8?
Hmmm... or maybe a counterspell like effect. I.e. allow player to target a card in opponent's hand and have it whif and get shuffled to their deck if they use it next turn...

In any case, any extra effect needs to be kept relatively low key since nymph have it on a stick.

timpa

• New to Elements
The fact that there are not many different actives targetting permanents and cards in hand, seems to be a balance problem to me if we make chaos seed able to target everything. It MOSTLY becomes: either a PC effect, a mill effect or a random buff/debuff to a creature.

:chroma :gravity :time