oEtG Forum

Minor Features Wish List

cg · 71 · 48726

cg

• Heckler
This thread is for minor feature requests that aren't complicated enough or controversial enough to warrant their own thread. Feel free to add your own minor requests here instead of spamming the place.

I'll get us rolling. Already have discussed some of these in chat, though I don't think I'm listing anything that's actively being worked on.

-Show success/fail (green check vs red x or whatever) for colosseum events. Particularly for duels, but might as well show it for everything just to look prettier. Particularly helpful at random times when the server eats data, causing duels that were actually won to get recorded as a loss. done

-"Recent" card pack type. Store something on the server that lists the most recent 10-12 (or whatever) cards released of each rarity type (common, uncommon, or rare - other rarities can be ignored). If "recent" pack type is chosen, then the 50% chosen-type chance would be a 50% chance to pull from the list of recent cards. done

-Add a "fight this target again" button to win/loss screens. Note that "this target" means "this difficulty level" (i.e. mage, arena1) not "this specific opponent" (i.e. The Vacuum, Neysa). Can use "w" for keyboard shortcut if we're having shortcuts on win/loss screens now. done

-Make clicking on a line of autostats output automatically select that entire line of output. Saves having to try to find that one pixel you have to find to select the most recent line of stats without selecting everything.

-Add collection/wealth progress indicators to library. Also possibly add personal ones on the main menu or something.
(a) TEA progress (ignoring shiny): simple algorithm would be: for each card, floor(42,(unupped + 6*upped)) / 42. Library output should include both XXX/YYY (as in total cards, converted to unupped, out of total cards needed) and XX%
(b) Total wealth (by buy value): $1.66 per common, $6.66 per uncommon, $33.33 per rare, $40 per shard, $250 per nymph, *6 if upped, *6 if shiny, *36 if upped shiny. edit: Plus, you know, gold. done
(c) While we're at it, add win/loss (both pve and pvp) to library.
(d) The portion of the screen where active decks goes isn't used for anything in library, so it'd be a great place to put stats output.
(e) If keeping this shit updated live is too annoying, having the server just run through the accounts real quick and update data once a day when the daily rolls over would probably be just fine.

-Add some additional top 20 boards (or top 50 if you can figure out scroll bars)
(a) Total wealth
(b) Arena all-time top net scores (separate lists for both A1 and A2)
(c) Arena all-time top wins (separate lists)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:41:58 am by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
Make import automatically trim leading/trailing spaces off the deck code.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:12:37 pm by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Card code list from bulk packs should be a link
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:12:09 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
-Show a list of what's currently in the recent pack (sorted by rarity) on the shop screen. If this is too complicated, maintain a list in a forum post. located in the "cards per element" forum post in the new cards board

-Enlarge the player targeting hitboxes so that they cover the whole area with hp bars and poisons and remaining cards and whatnot. done

-Possibly stagger cards in hand like so:
    XXXCARD1XXX____
    ____XXXCARD2XXX
    XXXCARD3XXX____
    ____XXXCARD4XXX
   etc
The "playable" indicator can go where the underscores are (i.e. also staggered). This is mostly to make it easier on mobile where it's really really easy to fatfinger and play the wrong thing. I would be fine with this being a toggleable option or something too if some people are too OCD to deal with cards not all being left justified.

serpredit: this was tested, it looked awful

-In library/editor, rather than defaulting to showing non-shiny and hiding shiny, add a third option (show both) which is the default, and use the toggle button to cycle both->nonshiny->shiny->both. The default both view should list any cards where you have shiny copies as 12/4 or something. Change the color for the shiny cards, put a slash between 'em. When adding cards to a deck from "both" mode, add shiny cards first. As it stands it's way too easy to just forget shiny cards exist. Note that this should not apply to trade mode - trade should default to showing non-shiny and should not have a "show both" option so as to avoid people accidentally trading shinies they don't meant to trade.

P.S. if anyone actually codes any of these, let me know and I'll strikethrough the request. Or feel free to just edit my post and strikethrough yourself.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:59:11 pm by Fippe94 »

cg

• Heckler
-reset bulk quantity input when re-entering shop

-fix w for rematch done

-add "seeking trades" checkbox that works like "seeking pvp"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:12:23 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
in editor, have the currently selected deck's button be highlighted somehow (just keeping the gray it gets on click would work) done
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:08:40 am by cg »

cg

• Heckler
two requests for /decks:

(a) alpha sort the output

(b) replace the deck code with something like "(code)" that is still a link to view the deck, but doesn't look so horribly ugly due to wrapping
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:05:36 am by serprex »

teffy

- In the sell/upgrade screen:
A new color for: More or equal than 12 copies (These cards can be upgraded without losing unupgraded copies for deck building)

- Deck Building:
Exit without save (so imported decks are not saved, when I use a slot to view them)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:51:58 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
Put arena deck code on arena info screen able to be copy/pasted. No import for arena is necessary, but sharing the code for your deck intuitively is handy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:41:08 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
clicking on the deck name box in editor should automatically select all within the box

edit: make it be easier to select arena deck code
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:48:35 am by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
"test account" flag for test accounts making them not show up on wealth t50. I feel bad for poor sub not being in the top ten when he deserves to be. Not to mention whoever's currently ranked 51 and 52.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:45:40 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
Allow card "downgrading" and "unpolishing" (at no cost) for everything that isn't towers/pends.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:58:25 pm by Fippe94 »

timpa

• New to Elements
On weapon cards, add the HP when flown to the text description.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:45:05 pm by serprex »
:chroma :gravity :time

cg

• Heckler
-Add "peak rank" and "peak rating" (and for that matter, current rating, since I just noticed it isn't there) to arena info.

-Make logging in to an account cause that account to show up on who. This doesn't have to mean completely redoing how login works or anything - the lazy thing of just having the login function send a get-on-who event to the server upon successfully logging in is great.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:33:08 pm by serprex »

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
I would like to see an "AI vs AI" battle button for sandbox mode... or even as a PvP option. It would be cool to see how well decks fair when both are in the hands of the AI.