1. An arena deck test button
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:10:12 pm by serprex »

timpa

• New to Elements
1. An arena deck test button

You can currently kinda test (but it is cumbersome) using the custom AI thing
:chroma :gravity :time

Chapuz

When fighting against your custom AI, please fix the "Rematch" button  :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:10:21 pm by serprex »

timpa

• New to Elements
The quickdeck buttons are numbered 1-10 now. That's good and more intuitive. Their names are still 0-9, which becomes even more confusing than before. (serpredit: modified so new users will have slots named 1-10. Existing user can fix it themselves)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:30:50 am by serprex »
:chroma :gravity :time

Chapuz

The quickdeck buttons are numbered 1-10 now. That's good and more intuitive. Their names are still 0-9, which becomes even more confusing than before.
It would also be good that when you clear a deck slot, its name is changed to the number of that deck (1-10)

Chapuz

Make the "Save and Exit" button not save the deck in your storage with that name, just let you play with the deck you made in that slot. That will save you the cases where you build a deck in a slot you didn't notice it's already with a name of a deck of your storage.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Make the "Save and Exit" button not save the deck in your storage with that name, just let you play with the deck you made in that slot. That will save you the cases where you build a deck in a slot you didn't notice it's already with a name of a deck of your storage.

So if I understand this correctly, what you're really asking is that quickslots not be bound to names but be unique decks like they use to be

That can be accomplished by having slots bound to throw away names, as they use to be (0-9)

Chapuz

So if I understand this correctly, what you're really asking is that quickslots not be bound to names but be unique decks like they use to be

That can be accomplished by having slots bound to throw away names, as they use to be (0-9)
Exactly, that's much more friendly.
So:
To save a deck in your storage you just make a deck in a quickslot, type a name in the box and press "Save".
To load a deck to a quickslot you select the quickslot and either import a code or click in a deck name of your storage, like currently is. If I press "Save and Exit" nothing in the storage is changed, just the deck in your quickslots.
If I want to save a modification of a saved deck in my storage I just have to save it with the same name.

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Would a spectate mode be possible?
So apparently I can fly now

serprex

• Global Moderator
Spectate is possible. Preferably it'd be more easy to design the UI for it as something spectators can join in while matchmaking is being done. After that a game in spectate-mode would only be another listener for the server to relay endturn/cast events to
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:10:29 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
Change empty quanta pools to display "-" rather than "0". Should make it easier to tell at a glance what kinds of quanta you have.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 07:03:11 pm by cg »

cg

• Heckler
Remove the once-per-day wt50 update and just update it whenever someone logs on. No real reason for the restriction that I can think of.

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
I would like to be able to read this.

Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:10:53 am by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
"Lock Deck" checkbox option for each saved deck in editor. When enabled, the deck code attached to the deck name cannot be changed until the box is unchecked (i.e. the save&exit button will function as the exit button, and changing to a different deck will not autosave).

In addition to the (valuable) function of preventing people from ruining their decks with their own misclicks, this is especially valuable when the client itself ruins decks due to cards being upgraded or unupgraded (such as with autoconvert). One of the biggest problems with client-ruined decks is that there is no way to prevent the deck being ruined once loaded (as there's no "switch decks without saving" option), so the minute you load your previously fully upped deck that is now 24 cards, there is no way to get back those other six cards. Or, if you, for example, had been keeping historical records of how your deck progressed over the course of the ARC, but you happened to upgrade some cards at some point during that process, all of your old historical decks suddenly would be missing a handful of cards.

Anyways, seems quite easy to implement to me and seems like it would provide a lot of benefits, not the least of which would be probably never hearing me complain about autoconvert ruining my accounts anymore.

Chapuz

[Graphical]
Make the last card from your hamd show the card's image entirely, so they look like... cards. Same for the cards in the bazaar, upgrades menu, etc