oEtG Forum

Minor Features Wish List

cg · 71 · 48774

kvaak

• not actually a duck
Seeing the total amount of quanta used (per element) while building a deck would be nice, it'd make calculating the required number of pillars that much more straightforward. Derived quanta cost (eg hatching a fate egg from a golden goose or activating mito after applying it) probably wouldn' be necessary.

Abilities are somewhat more complex in that regard, possibly they could be shown separately. E.g. if my deck had 5 crusaders I'd have a table that looked something like this:

Total quanta used: 25  :light

Abilities: 10  :light

And if it had 5 crusaders and 5 shadlings:

Total quanta used: 25  :light , 10  :darkness

Abilities: 10  :light , 10  :darkness
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 11:15:03 pm by kvaak »

Chapuz

Seeing the total amount of quanta used (per element) while building a deck would be nice, it'd make calculating the required number of pillars that much more straightforward. Derived quanta cost (eg hatching a fate egg from a golden goose or activating mito after applying it) probably wouldn' be necessary.

Abilities are somewhat more complex in that regard, possibly they could be shown separately. E.g. if my deck had 5 crusaders I'd have a table that looked something like this:

Total quanta used: 25  :light

Abilities: 10  :light

And if it had 5 crusaders and 5 shadlings:

Total quanta used: 25  :light , 10  :darkness

Abilities: 10  :light , 10  :darkness
Not a necessary (or very useful) thing in my opinion.

timpa

• New to Elements
Improve UI so that the list of plays shows skills better. Right now it's simply a black space with pretty hard to see letters.
I second this. A white rectangle with the black letters would be better. Maybe with a little space to add a symbol (like the one of the Spell on the cards).

third.

Another suggestion, please speed up (or summarize somehow) the animation of rustler using photosynthesis.
:chroma :gravity :time

Fippe94

• Administrator
Improve UI so that the list of plays shows skills better. Right now it's simply a black space with pretty hard to see letters.
This is now fixed. A box similar to card plays, with bgcolor same as ability cost.

kvaak

• not actually a duck
Not a necessary (or very useful) thing in my opinion.

I run into this all the time. Start building a new monodeck by throwing in 20 cards or so, now sum all 20 cards together. Way too much quanta used, get rid of some cards. Deduct them from the original sum. Okay, looks better but running only 2 nightmares is unreliable and I can't really add any more. Better just replace them with something else. That leaves two empty spots, could use a pillar and a 4-5 cost card but just filling slots is silly. Better fiddle around some more. Okay, I can remove some of this and add some more of that, and uh... how many pillars was I supposed have to run again?

Add multiple elements, use more than 30 cards (try running 60-card monotime and keeping track of the costs.) and it gets out of hand even faster. As far as minor convenience tweaks go this would probably be #1 on my list as I experiment and attempt to optimize a lot. This would make the latter much more convenient.

serprex

• Global Moderator
The way I figure out how to quanta balance monotime60 is by adding pillars when I'm finding quanta screw is happening too often

Editor is the most crammed screen in the game. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible

Zaranir

Arena Test own deck should be open hand, so you can see and check what AI does inefficiently and what is actually a backside of the deck made.

Chapuz

For the next updates, when the devs code the cards, leave them in the sandbox for test and debug.

serprex

• Global Moderator
For the next updates, when the devs code the cards, leave them in the sandbox for test and debug.

This implies pushing 2 different sets of card data. Can't just not have new cards in shop, because fate egg & changes to existing cards. Would be easier to have a beta server, otherwise we have to mix old & new branch stuff which is dumb

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
1206 kirbylover314 One day, you should do /clear red and /clear black

serpredit: implemented a regex filter
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:26:22 am by serprex »

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
For sandbox, put custom AI somewhere else, so it doesn't get covered by words

http://i.imgur.com/PESc1Gh.png
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:04:32 pm by serprex »