oEtG Forum

Shaman not attacking owner when...

NewMilenium

Hello,
when I use the improved card Tidal Healing, all my Shamans change their able-to-be-seen skill to "hit regen", but when I hover my mouse on them they show "Attack owner twice when attacking" and "Apply 1 purify to owner on hit. Throttled.".
And if I consider the total damage done, it seems clear they are attacking the opponent, not me.
So, whatever the supposed mechanic is supposed to be, there's a problem:
* either they are supposed to attack me and then the bug is they attack the opponent,
* either they are supposed to attack the opponent and the bug is simply that hovering the mouse on a Shaman should not show "Attack owner twice when attacking".

Thanks for your quick fixes and the main page tribute :)

NewMilenium

Hello,

it seems that when the opponent has an upgraded Procrastination, my Shamans attack the opponent rather than me 1 turn / 2, and only once (not twice). Reproducable (at least that game I'm in). Skill unchanged, stats unchanged (-5 / 5).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 01:46:41 pm by NewMilenium »

NewMilenium

Actually, I stumbled upon other cases where my Shaman would attack the opponent and heal him.
I don't get what causes it.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Shaman attacks opponent, then attacks owner twice. Skill doesn't intercept the original attack
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:51:51 am by serprex »

NewMilenium

Ah, okay! Is that a bug or normal behavior?

Okay, seems it works fine, the Shaman attacks me twice and attacks once the enemy, doing 3 times the purify. - if it is the intended behavior. :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:01:13 am by NewMilenium »