Limited Cardpool Round Robin - starting Friday June 1, 2018

cg · 3 · 2740

cg

• Heckler
Limited Cardpool Round Robin
Starting Friday, June 1, 2018, 00:01 UTC
Ending Sunday, June 24, 2018, 23:59 UTC

Event Description
This event will occur in a series of rounds, during which each player will play against one or two (or more) other opponents, such that every player will have the opportunity to play every other player at least once.

"Rounds" will be approximately one week long. If all required matches are completed and nobody objects, we will move on to additional rounds as soon as possible. Matches are best of three.

For each round, I will publicly post a server-generated speedbuilding cardset (unupped). All games for that "round" will be played using that cardset. Cardsets will be posted at least one day before the start of a new round. In the event that we start a new round early due to the previous round being completed, if I'm not able to post the cardset a day in advance that round's deadline will be a day longer.

Some details may change as we get closer to the event and as I see what the participant list looks like.

Prizes:
1st - 12.5k gold
2nd - 10k gold
3rd - 7.5k gold
4th or higher - 5k gold
Providing balance feedback - bonus 1k gold

If you make a thorough post each round with your thoughts on card/deck balance (to help us fine-tune pvp balance), your prize will be increased by 1k gold. Note that if you never win a single game, you are still guaranteed 6k gold for just playing six games and writing about it.

A note on prizes in events generally - prizes will not include marks or shiny nymphs until either (a) we leave alpha, or (b) we regularly have at least ten players completing events.

To sign up, please post below.

Participant List
cg
serprex
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:25:56 pm by cg »

cg

• Heckler
Reminder, this starts Friday. If we don't get six signups, it will go on hold.