oEtG Forum

E3

serprex

• Global Moderator
CI&A ahhhhh. I should finish http://etg.dek.im/cardsmith.htm oh well, anyways not sure exact rules hence I asked but something like

anyways based on quad stuff:
:water spell, poisons all creatures of target player (synergy with :life because they spam creatures) & increases max hp for each creature poisoned (synergizes with :light because Miracle). Synergizes with :death because death effects

Now need an out-of-quad synergy... when a poisoned creature dies, destroys a permanent from opposing side. Synergizes with salvagers & debris barracade & looters (:aether :gravity :darkness)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:56:28 am by serprex »

smashduke

CI&A ahhhhh. I should finish http://etg.dek.im/cardsmith.htm oh well, anyways not sure exact rules hence I asked but something like

anyways based on quad stuff:
:water spell, poisons all creatures of target player (synergy with :life because they spam creatures) & increases max hp for each creature poisoned (synergizes with :light because Miracle). Synergizes with :death because death effects

Now need an out-of-quad synergy... when a poisoned creature dies, destroys a permanent from opposing side. Synergizes with salvagers & debris barracade & looters (:aether :gravity :darkness)

Wow, it certainly sounds pretty powerful... kind of like plague + reverse Shank of Void + random PC. 

serprex

• Global Moderator
Note that using the plague effect on opponent gives them the benefits

smashduke

Maybe call it "Jar of Leeches" - and instead of:
"when a poisoned creature dies, destroys a permanent from opposing side. Synergizes with salvagers & debris barracade & looters (:aether :gravity :darkness)"

Maybe just have a blanket - "it will degrade 2 (or 3 or 4...) permanents (the permanent being destroyed in 3 rounds) on the opposing side from where it is cast."

Seems pretty OP in that it can wipe out a lot of creatures and a bunch of permanents.

smashduke

So is etg getting too busy for people to check in here?  For what it's worth, I like the idea Serp, and vote we go with it (with or without any modifications).

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
Sorry, Trenzalore for me (aka deckbuild as much as I can/grind until I have decent amount of ups for decks). Yeah, serp's idea seems good, let's go for it.

smashduke