oEtG Forum

Entanglement

Chapuz · 6 · 3840

Chapuz

Synergies with kittens, Catapult, Fungi, immolation, probably  :death stuff and CC in general.

I would make it cost 1  :entropy / 1  :chroma

From http://elementscommunity.org/forum/card-ideas-and-art/quanta-entanglement-quanta-entanglement/

serprex

• Global Moderator
Don't like removing upped having a non :entropy cost

Fungi is a place where a quanta sink exists. For :death soul catcher is probably better

Raises question: do we really need a rainbow soulcatcher? Have not been feeling a lack of quanta production methods

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Can change to "when killed during opponent's turn" instead. Then drop the cost significantly... like maybe 2 / 1 :entropy
Then you have a deterrent / soft anti-cc.
You could tweak the wording to allow this to trigger off of shields and poison as well possibly. That would be quite nice.

Chapuz

Fungus paying for themselves and 2x immo  :fire quanta is what I was seeing tempting. Catatitans can also be reliably rainbowizable. Metamorphosis and Lockets are making quanta generation more dynamic, you can have fast  :gravity for Catapult and 1 Titan and then generate other quanta
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:58:26 am by Chapuz »

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Its not that it doesn't have uses, its that it might be a little TOO good. I.e. its way overshadowing soul catchers I think.

Chapuz

Soul Catchers are more for the 0/1 cost creatures, this ones are to use the death of the expensive ones