General Category > Cardinal

Deck for event 1

(1/5) > >>

timpa:
As a start we should think of cards that represent ourselves. A list of 3 or 4 should give enough room to build a deck.

Shinki12345:
I would like amber nymph to be the card that represents me.

When it comes to magic cards, my favorite decks have always been lockdown. I play a pillow fort deck in mtg, I play fairy's in yugioh, and my favorite decks in etg are Disquake and fire stall.

Amber nymph may not be as good as disco for these purposes, but my personality is not reflected by that of oure chaos, I believe in the oppression of resources and forceful concession of victory.

Chapuz:
Innovation, because every single deck I made in oetg has innodrawpower. It's my favourite card of oetg, even after the nerf.

Shinki12345:

--- Quote from: Chapuz on April 20, 2015, 05:42:48 pm ---Innovation, because every single deck I made in oetg has innodrawpower. It's my favourite card of oetg, even after the nerf.

--- End quote ---

I suggest personalizing it a bit more.

Chapuz:

--- Quote from: Shinki12345 on April 20, 2015, 05:59:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: Chapuz on April 20, 2015, 05:42:48 pm ---Innovation, because every single deck I made in oetg has innodrawpower. It's my favourite card of oetg, even after the nerf.

--- End quote ---

I suggest personalizing it a bit more.

--- End quote ---
Then I would have no idea, inno is THE card I always use and love the most, and the principal reason I chose Cardiguild.  If you see my thread in the archives with Cardinal decks you will see innoPharaoh, innoCatatitans...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version