oEtG Forum

Can I somehow recover my password?

D4rK · 2 · 1814

D4rK

• huh
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.106
First off, I'm new to OpenETG so I still don't know how this works very well.
I've logged in to my account a few times, but now it's not letting me. I'm not so sure of what my password was, but I do have an idea of it.
I've tried tons of different combinations but none of them worked. I also have the password saved to my browser, but it doesn't seem to work
https://imgur.com/FqwYmo3
But when I check my saved passwords, there isn't any that says openETG.
I had logged out of my account because of:
"Remember that you may use the logout button to enter sandbox mode to review the card pool, check rarities & try out new decks"
So I logged out and didn't find any sandbox (Maybe I just didn't understand), so I thought I could get it by making a new account with no password (And it wasn't). So I logged out from that account. That's when I couldn't get my password right. I used the password my browser saved with the last account I made (Remember that it didn't have a password) and it logged me in to it, when I tried again it didn't let me in.
If there is no way to get into the account I might make a new one. It only had three days so it's not that big of a deal. Also in the chat I appear as Guest_D4rK. I don't know if that means something.
I don't know if it's a problem with my computer/browser, my memory (<- It's probably this one) ,or openetg.
web games give me a 1|1 boost

serprex

• Global Moderator
Whoops, will remove that text since we've removed Sandbox since in-game is capable enough

Ping me on Discord & I can reset your password