oEtG Forum

Tachyon Pulse

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
--Optional--

-------------

Tachyon Pulse / Tachyon Blast
Cost: 4 :time / 6 :time
Stats (if creature or weapon): -NA- (spell)
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: "Deal 1 spell damage to both players per tachyon in either deck if discarded. Replace up to 2 cards in either deck with this card."
  • upgraded: "Deal 1 spell damage to both players per tachyon in either deck if discarded. Replace up to 4 cards in either deck with this card."

The cards replaced are selected randomly from either deck (so decks with more cards are more will tend to get more cards replaced).

This completes the tachyon miniseries ;)
...For now...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:20:55 pm by OdinVanguard »

Chapuz

Replacing random cards in the opponent's deck for this thingies... so dangerous. Of course Sanctuary blocks it.

I wonder.. You NEED to have many Tachyons (any of them) in your deck to make a good use of them. What can you combine them with aside from Innovation?

serprex

• Global Moderator
Sanctuary wouldn't block it. Sanctuary protects hand, not deck

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Replacing random cards in the opponent's deck for this thingies... so dangerous. Of course Sanctuary blocks it.

I wonder.. You NEED to have many Tachyons (any of them) in your deck to make a good use of them. What can you combine them with aside from Innovation?
the other two cards in this series are self replicating so they could allow you to grow your deck to 100 or more cards... I think you know what card that works with ;)

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past

the other two cards in this series are self replicating so they could allow you to grow your deck to 100 or more cards... I think you know what card that works with ;)

Dagger? :silly:

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...