OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
--Optional--

-------------

Ravenous Void / Ravenous Void
Cost: 6 :darkness / 5 :darkenss
Stats (if creature or weapon): -NA-
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: "In addition to siphoning HP and reducing maximum health, your void and vampire effects also siphon maximum health."
  • upgraded: "In addition to siphoning HP and reducing maximum health, your void and vampire effects also siphon maximum health."

Turns vampire and void effects into maximum health siphons. E.g. for one turn void and vampire effects will drain both HPs and maximum Health from the opponent and return them to you.

Example:
I have a 6|6 shark of void and a 2|2 vampire. I play this. When they hit the opponent they deal 8 damage, reduce the opponet's maximum health by 8 and return both the 8 HPs and 8 maximum health to me.

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
You think it would be okay as a permanent? I was worried that would end up OP... but I do tend to lean toward the low powered side.

Chapuz

You think it would be okay as a permanent? I was worried that would end up OP... but I do tend to lean toward the low powered side.
It's not that powerful.. and because of being an extra space in the deck doesn't overshadow X of void

timpa

• New to Elements
Balancewise I prefer it as having a duration.

The price is a bit high for 1 turn, but sounds okay for 2 turns. If you make it a spell or a timed permanent depends on how easily countered you want this to be.
:chroma :gravity :time