oEtG Forum

Shinki's Random Ideas for Cards and Mechanics

Shinki12345

Here is a place for me to post all the random ideas I have for mechanics that can be build into cards. Feel free to take any of these and make it your own, this thread is both for me to remember my ideas and for inspiration for other people.

Card Ideas
Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Creature effects occur twice when activated.
  • When you play this card from your hand, it deals damage to you equal to the cards in your deck.
  • The last 3 creatures that died return to your side of the field and deal damage to you equal to their combined quanta cost.
  • Whenever you are dealt damage, your opponent loses 2 life.
  • Put a weapon and shield from your deck into play.
  • Draw until your hand is full, you gain the sabbath effect until end of turn(immolation op). Discard all cards in your hand at the end of your turn.
  • All non-skeleton creatures become skeletons with no abilities, their power/toughness stays the same. Trigger death effect for each card effected.
  • Permanent: In 12 turns, all spells that have been cast by you return to your deck. Several turns of sabbath occur after this effect is triggered.
  • Discard your hand, add 3 spell cards from your deck to your hand.

Feel free to add to the list.

Shinki12345

Just had to add a couple:

• When this card deals damage to you, destroy 2 random cards your opponent controls. This card attacks its owner.
  • When this card comes into play, trigger chaos seed on 1-6 creatures your opponent controls.