oEtG Forum

Wizard/Warlock

Nick · 5 · 2411

Nick

Not sure what element would fit this, maybe  :chroma :fire :aether :entropy ?

Name: Wizard/Warlock
Type: Creature
Effect:
:chroma : Pick a target and cast ice bolt, fire bolt, or siphon life on that target.

sirteeth

needs stats and initial cost if you want it to be a creature. i would expect warlock to be in  :death or :darkness, but since this one presumably just casts elemental blast (not really a warlock spell typically) repeatedly,  :entropy is most in theme with the effect. but with ability cost and boni for quanta as is you wouldnt play it in anything but a rainbow or maybe material quad. powerlvl of ability seems comparable to elf (in rainbow converted cost is also the same), though it gets much better with excess quanta and drainlife on a stick bringing both healing and boardcontrol at the same time might make it seriously strong in a stall.
ofc it also doubles as a finisher that ignores most shields as well
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:55:57 pm by sirteeth »

Nick

needs stats and initial cost if you want it to be a creature. i would expect warlock to be in  :death or :darkness, but since this one presumably just casts elemental blast (not really a warlock spell typically) repeatedly,  :entropy is most in theme with the effect. but with ability cost and boni for quanta as is you wouldnt play it in anything but a rainbow or maybe material quad. powerlvl of ability seems comparable to elf (in rainbow converted cost is also the same), though it gets much better with excess quanta and drainlife on a stick bringing both healing and boardcontrol at the same time might make it seriously strong in a stall.
ofc it also doubles as a finisher that ignores most shields as well

Maybe Wizard/Sorcerer instead of warlock?

:entropy seems like it would fit, would combo with supernova too I suppose. As for stats, it could be anything really, probably 0 | 1 / 0 | 2 or something like that since spellcasters are thematically quite brittle. High quanta cost would definitely make it more niche but it might be an interesting twist on the meta, making spot removal still relevant against stall decks that opt to run it.

dragtom

feels quite similar to druid. It does scale better, but very often you'll just use the base 2 or 3 damage, with the option to heal/freeze.
It can become interesting with georesonator, though I think it is still too similar.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Not inclined to buff geobows, would be more inclined to put Chaos Seed / Chaos Power on a stick