oEtG Forum

Tetrad Pendulums

Niharia

• Arachnophile-in-residence
The name should make the function of these cards obvious, but if I don't spell out the details, I feel like I'm being too lazy for this suggestion to be respectable.

Material Pendulum
Additive, pillair.
Each turn, switch between randomly gaining 1-2 :earth :fire :water :air with 2/3 chance to gain 2 and one quanta of your mark.
Upped: When played, randomly generate 1-2 :earth :fire :water :air. 2/3 chance to gain 2.

Spiritual Pendulum
Additive, pillair.
Each turn, switch between randomly gaining 1-2  :death :life :light :darkness with 2/3 chance to gain 2 and one quanta of your mark.
Upped: When played, randomly generate 1-2  :death :life :light :darkness. 2/3 chance to gain 2.

Cardinal Pendulum
Additive, pillair.
Each turn, switch between randomly gaining 1-2  :entropy :gravity :time :aether with 2/3 chance to gain 2 and one quanta of your mark.
Upped: When played, randomly generate 1-2  :entropy :gravity :time :aether. 2/3 chance to gain 2.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to have the tetrad pillars without their respective pendulums?

Hitei

I suppose that the permanent section of chroma is already quite crowded plus have a huge chance of making other pendulums even less used.

However, I toyed once with the idea of having creatures like the dragonfly and the earth equivalent, but that would give you dual quanta when an event happened, for combinations that don't appear on the cardinal/spiritual/material. (they were based on the two elements that are side by side on the deck editor).

Other creatures working maybe like pendulums but not being pendulums could had been like these triads

EPE Triad ->  :earth:death:entropy
FLG Triad ->  :fire > :life > :gravity
WLT Triad ->  :water > :light > :time
ADE Triad ->  :air > :darkness > :aether