oEtG Forum

InsignificantWeeaboo

• Currently lurking until regular ETG ends
Cost: 15 :darkness/12 :darkness
Text: Damage will not kill you this turn. Discards remaining copies of this card.

Example Scenario: Let's say you have 10 HP and Grudge in your hand. The opponent has 20 net damage on their field, and it is your turn. If you play Grudge, you will live with -10 HP when the opponent attacks. If you don't kill the opponent on the turn after you've casted Grudge, you will immediately lose.

Probably extremely situational, but might give Darkness based stalls a little more power. Didn't add an effect that consumes all remaining Darkness quanta since it would be UP if it did, I think.

EDIT: Might be easier to say "Can live past 0 HP this turn"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:08:30 am by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Chapuz

Why  :darkness? I would see it as a  :light based effect (considering Miracle).
A simpler version of it would be "Negate all attacks that might kill you this turn. Discard all remaining copies of this card."

Its downside may make it good enough to cost way too less than 12, probably 3/2 (it will be worse than a Sundial if the foe doesn't have PC).

serprex

• Global Moderator
Good way to stall a turn longer before miracle. Probably costs more than necessary, sort of in the same group as SoSa, tho it doesn't drain away the ability to miracle afterwards. It also enables casting this into casting SoSa into opponent's creatures healing you back above 0. Unfortunately SoSa's quanta drain makes that combo too difficult