General Category > Game Bugs

AI derps

(1/12) > >>

serprex:
Might as well keep AI derps to a single topic. Also useful for designing Arena decks with pilot in mind

Won't remove SoPa's for win if it has too many (3+?) copies on the field (now mitigated)
Will infect (really big?) GP'd voodoos
Will RT dragons vs charge walls (?)
Otys eat ally shrieker vs dims (?)
Won't target orochis
Won't properly lobo spores
Scatters player's hand as an improvement (ie play all pillars, AI scatters your hand, get more pillars as a result is good early game)
Plays pillars while under effect of neurotoxin

cg:
21:22:10 ColorlessGreen: having a full hand and not wanting to play anything out of it makes the ai want to spam useless abilities (i.e. mitosis with a full field)
21:22:20 ColorlessGreen: drawing a pillar and playing it makes him realize he doesn't want to waste quanta spamming useless mitosis

to clarify, drawing anything playable and playing it makes him not spam useless abilities

to further clarify, it appears that full-hand-with-nothing-to-play is also what makes him use his squid to freeze his own creature. i speculate that not being able to play anything may somehow be inverting the value of abilities?

serprex:
Kills own board with flooding
Spams singularities vs shapeshifter
Never plays Tunneling

timpa:
Beguilling a Voodoo Doll (that it had nightmared and I played to release hand space), for no profit at all.

Dawn to Dusk:
ai nightmared a card that i could play rather than one that i couldnt despite both being on the field. it also had minotaur on the field

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version