oEtG Forum

Embodiment | Embodiment

newZaranir

Embodiment
Cost: 0  :chroma

Golem. Cannot be given.
0: Sacrifice this card.
Converts quanta generated into healing for self.

3|3

Embodiment
Cost: 0  :chroma

Golem. Cannot be given.
0: Sacrifice this card.
Converts quanta generated into healing for self.

3|6

It uses quanta regardless it has lost life or not, so you effectively cannot gain quanta while in play, but with multiple golems it's likely that it uses up quanta in play order, not by which "should" be healed.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:06:51 pm by newZaranir »

newZaranir

Nice Fractal combo

Somehow I blanked on that card. reconverted some stats to not be able to dump out that much damage with it, but seeing very little use in the upgraded one. Thinking about making it 3|2 and getting 1 HP instead of healing for every quanta, but that might be too catapultable :D

Naii_the_Baf

A 3|3 shouldn't cost 0 quanta imo.
That might also help with the Fractal thing

Chapuz

It would be good to test as it is, just with lower stats.
1|1 - 1|2 I would say

serprex, how hard would it be to implement?

If it even becomes OP with Fractal/Reinforce, it can enter immaterial

sirteeth

thing is so long as this card can be fractalled with current effect, it has to be, as it makes everything else basically unplayable after it comes in play, so you better fill your board with it. a fix would be an aoe gp effect where it takes dmg in the players stead (as in all golems take dmg equal to dmg its owner would take, regardless how many of them are in play). obv its defense needs to be higher in order for this be more than a weird spark.

newZaranir

A self-healing immaterial creature sounds overprotected, so in that case, the healing probably should be dropped. Also, I like the idea of getting one BB'd, which makes it unsacrificeable or permanently guarded is a nice punishment.

Chapuz, you mean -1|-1 or you mean it to be just 1|1 and 1|2?

serprex

• Global Moderator
Might as well get around Fractal problem with "Cannot be targeted by Fractal"

Straight forward to implement "evades being targeted by owner"

But kinda gross

Overall I'm -1 on this idea. Overall the only idea I've felt should be added is https://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=1109.0 so far. Clearly makes a case for what the card's role would be in the oetg environment
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:54:14 pm by serprex »

newZaranir

Might as well get around Fractal problem with "Cannot be targeted by Fractal"

Straight forward to implement "evades being targeted by owner"

But kinda gross

Overall I'm -1 on this idea. Overall the only idea I've felt should be added is https://etg.dek.im/forum/index.php?topic=1109.0 so far. Clearly makes a case for what the card's role would be in the oetg environment

50% to evade targeting (of any kind) and remove healing? You wouldn't try to Fractal it if it just voids half of the time, wasting all of your  :aether but also gives it more resiliency.