oEtG Forum

Spirit barrier

Neopergoss

• Eat the rich
7 :life upped 5 :life
Enters play with 7 stacks. Each stack fully blocks one attacker and is then destroyed. When any creature enters play, gain one stack.

Someone suggested I suggest a card so this is what I came up with. It could be tweaked in various ways for balance like the number of stacks it starts with or how many are gained from creatures entering play or the mechanism could be changed to only work when you play a creature from your hand.

Thoughts? Sorry if this has been proposed before.
“The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Chapuz

You need to be spending quite a lot to give more stacks. Even if it worked also with Alpha Wolf, Tesse, Firefly Queen, etc. it would be insabe quanta-wise.
And I think it-s not a matter of cost, unless it was chroma.

Neopergoss

• Eat the rich
You need to be spending quite a lot to give more stacks. Even if it worked also with Alpha Wolf, Tesse, Firefly Queen, etc. it would be insabe quanta-wise.
And I think it-s not a matter of cost, unless it was chroma.
What if it works with mitosis? It would grow pretty fast with malignant cells.

If it's too slow, it could be changed to get 2 per creature and then just start with fewer stacks.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:34:14 pm by Neopergoss »
“The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”