General Category > Entropy

Chaos seed

(1/2) > >>

Zaranir:
It's not a buff or a nerf idea, it's just an effect expanding suggestion.

I suggest to implement some of these effects to Chaos Seed: Throw Rock, Sinkhole and Pixie's swap.

Osmosis and Bequile would be nice, but it'll strengthen the card effectively (questionable, if that's needed). The other effects have a very similar alternatives (Like Pacify to Antimatter, Unsummon to Rewind) and some other could be a big disadvantage against some creature (like Equalizer to Lava Golem and other rushers, or LW against a thing, what I want to kill without PC ).

It's just the start, anyone's suggestion about how to and what to is greeted :P

/ The effects in it atm is Drain life, Firebolt, Freeze", Gravity pull, Icebolt, infect ability, Lightning, lobotomize effect, Parallel universe, Rewind, snipe effect, Shockwave /

serprex:
If I decided to rework chaos seed I'd make it capable of targeting anything, then apply a random active which accepts the target as a valid target

OdinVanguard:
I would really like to see this card updated to reflect all the new effects present in the game now.

Redoing targeting isn't a bad idea either since a lot of spells can now target weapons. It would certainly make this thing a lot more potent if it had a chance to freeze, delay, or AM a weapon... could also throw in the damage spells and have them hit the enemy player if triggered.

Chapuz:

--- Quote from: serprex on July 01, 2015, 11:48:47 pm ---If I decided to rework chaos seed I'd make it capable of targeting anything, then apply a random active which accepts the target as a valid target

--- End quote ---
This includes Alchemy effects like Rage Potion, BB and Antimatter on creatures and Precognition on players right?

serprex:
Precognition doesn't target

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version