General Category > Death

Grim Reaper

(1/4) > >>

Shinki12345:
Grim Reaper:  :death (or  :darkness alternatively)

Cost: 8, 6
Type: Creature

power/toughness: 5/1, 4/1

Cannot be targeted by creature effects.

0; Target creature becomes a skeleton with the same power/toughness and the ability "cannot be targeted by creature effects."

Basically, the purpose of this is the give death a creature that they can use to trigger their death effects and a way for them to lobotomize. This card would also decrease the power of cards such as arctic squid, fire/earth nymph, and a number of other creatures capable of completely taking over games. Additionally, the ability to resist creature effects is currently non-existent.

Chapuz:
It's a card designed to be played first than the ones with dominant effects. I would decrease it's cost and attack.
5/4 cost for 3/2 attack? It can then be buffed or nerfed depending on how we find it.

Resisting creature effects is a nerfed Quintessence, I don't like it much. If the generated skeles had no ability other than the undead passive it can at least be used for a funny Eternity random spammer deck

Shinki12345:

--- Quote from: Chapuz on March 26, 2015, 01:41:47 pm ---It's a card designed to be played first than the ones with dominant effects. I would decrease it's cost and attack.
5/4 cost for 3/2 attack? It can then be buffed or nerfed depending on how we find it.

Resisting creature effects is a nerfed Quintessence, I don't like it much. If the generated skeles had no ability other than the undead passive it can at least be used for a funny Eternity random spammer deck

--- End quote ---

I like the effect of resisting creature effects for the reaper at least, it gives him some ability to resist repeatable CC and makes non-repeatable more appealing in more circumstances.

Sure, the attack and cost can be changed. The effect can change too as long as it maintains a similar concept or feel to it.

serprex:
Death's death effect trigger creature is Virus & Infected

Shinki12345:

--- Quote from: serprex on March 26, 2015, 02:50:25 pm ---Death's death effect trigger creature is Virus & Infected

--- End quote ---

Death has several death effects, but it has no lobo effects. Lobo effects seem to become increasingly important with each new card and I think deaths lack of instant CC AND PC AND lobo effects makes death seem slightly unprepared.

Looking at it from that standpoint, what are your thoughts?

Edit: skeleton command feels so situational that I forgot it existed, so idk if I count it in the "instant CC" category.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version