General Category > Art

booster packs!!

(1/3) > >>

sael:
OUTDATED, READ LAST POST

Hey there!
I have been doing some booster pack images for the shop and wanted to share with the community what progress I've made. If you want to tell me how you feel about the art so far, I would be grateful.
Also, some due credits to pizzaharald. He interchanged ideas with me until we arrived to something interesting for me to art. Thanks!!

Here is the first draft/sketch
Spoiler for Hidden:
And here is where I'm at right now.
Spoiler for Hidden:
The ring will be of bronze and the flower is an Amaryllis "sweet nymph", and I planned on coloring it pink.
The final size of the images is something still to be considered, but I hope they look decent enough on a small size.
I await for your opinion!

spex:
Love the idea of having them in foil packs

sael:
Yeah! I thought it would look cool too. It feels a little funny imitating the sealed package, but in a good way hahaha

Septima Rhay:
Card Pack Screen as it is now:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Card Pack Screen with rough rendering of new, taller cards and taller blue background:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Comments:
- I like the simple, easy to recognize aesthetics
- Would like to see the text bigger and thicker
- Slightly larger, taller bronze helm could work
- Silver crown - would like a bit more neutral space b/w crown ends to R/L pack borders; am assuming there will be a different color pack background to distinguish crown color and background color more.
- I'm guessing that card pack price is not in the image in case the prices were to change, which makes sense but then developer will need to add that detail.

Overall, I think it is a huge improvement and pleasing to my eyes despite it not being finished and refined.

BTW Sael, seems the card art is around 100 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall at 100% on screen. 

Chapuz:
They don't look bad. It may be worth trying adding some text on the packs, like "10 Uncommons" in the Bronze one. And see if it looks better

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version