General Category > Art

Art Requests

(1/5) > >>

Fippe94:
Here are requests for arts that are not card art. If you are currently working on or are soon planning to work on something on this list, please post here to make sure 2 people don't do the same art.

Rarity symbols
The dots we have right now work, but better, more shiny art is much appreciated.
Done, I added some color to it myself, although will change if anyone gives me nicer coloring.

Quest World map
The current quest map will get too busy eventually, and the plan is to eventually make a big world map with regions you can click on. These regions should then open up smaller maps similar to the one we have right now. I imagine the map to include lots of different environment, probably with all elements having its own part on the map.

UI stuff
Basically making the menus a lot nicer to look at. Including both art and design. Not a priority really.

Shiny Cardbacks
I have plans to add shiny cards to the game which does nothing more than normal cards, just there for collections purposes. To do this I need new, shinier art for the card backgrounds to use for the shiny cards. I have no specific plan for their appearence in mind, except that they should look a bit fancier of some kind than the normal art.

Chapuz:
Heya artists! The game needs sounds and animations to look much more complete. Do you know if there are free sites to get them or if you (artists) have to make the spritesheets for the animations yourselves?

OdinVanguard:
Do we have the infrastructure in place to use sprites? I could work on some, but there needs to be a little more to go off of. What kinds of sprites do you have in mind?

timpa:

--- Quote from: Chapuz on January 18, 2015, 04:48:22 pm ---Heya artists! The game needs sounds and animations to look much more complete. Do you know if there are free sites to get them or if you (artists) have to make the spritesheets for the animations yourselves?

--- End quote ---

Sounds for free tend to look incredibly generic (just take a look at the ones we got).

Adding animations would probably require tuning the pace at which things are played (no point in having animations if the AI plays so fast you can't see anything). We also need to check how to keep the performance while adding animations.

Chapuz:
Fippe says he only needs the spreadsheets for the animations. The code for reproducing them can even be found in internet, although I know serprex will want to do it by himself xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version