oEtG Forum

Life Rush [Upped] [Mage]

TLoD · 1 · 4720

TLoD

I've been recommended this deck many a time in chat, so I thought I'd make a thread about it. Because wynaut.

0e7ac017al057am047aq067bb018pn

I don't claim to have thought of this deck, though I don't know who originally did.

FARMING STATS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJeyYuhw3jzzX58SuasM0SGq46i1R56yTGxH2MPngnY/edit#gid=0
tl;dr:
W/L 40/10
Games played: 50
Main "loss" opponents: The Wall, The Swarm, The Eater.
6.37k per hour.

I'm not gonna lie, this deck's winrate is not the best. What I like about this deck is that you don't have to *think* to actually play it. You can grind while watching a movie or something similar quite easily, as you don't even have to pay attention to win. I did this farming while watching an episode of "Lost", and hardly payed any attention to the games at all. And still had an 80% winrate. If I was actually paying attention, I think that the stats would be a bit better.

How to mindlessly farm with this deck: Play everything that is playable. The only reason to deviate from this is A: Mulligan if you have <2 towers, or B: It's preferable to play emp bonds before spamming creatures, but this doesn't matter much.