oEtG Forum

Seeking shield art

serprex · 10 · 1414

serprex

• Global Moderator
https://etg.dek.im/deck/0153b0159l015cv015fq015j3015p6015sf0162j0171r01785017bf017ea017hj017nm017qv01813015m4017kk0153c0171s

I'd like to stay with Stonewall but need to figure out what licensing situation is for this historical graphic

Mist Mantle & Appreciation are public domain & look nice already
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 12:45:41 am by serprex »

Elemensch

Hmm, with Plague Mask in the game, it feels like there should be some way for a creature to accumulate poison counters and NOT die.

Is there an upgrade for Mist Mantle?

Niharia

• Arachnophile-in-residence
I doodled a stormshield.

Note to self: don't try to go from blank canvas to finished project in one session. That's guaranteed to cause muscle cramps. ((Probability of me paying attention to this note: -15%))

serprex

• Global Moderator
I doodled a stormshield.

Note to self: don't try to go from blank canvas to finished project in one session. That's guaranteed to cause muscle cramps. ((Probability of me paying attention to this note: -15%))

So long cardboard shield (because you're blocking damage with your deck.. get it?)

Niharia

So long cardboard shield (because you're blocking damage with your deck.. get it?)
Oh, cardboard shield! Now I understand what the image was of. (At first I thought it was like a tatami mat or something, which made no sense).

Well, here's something that will hopefully work for the wicked shield. A butcher bird's larder, providing 4 defense.
Spoiler for For full-sized art:

Turlututu

Niharia

The new Wicked Shield art looks amazing.
I'm glad you like it!

Meanwhile, I've had this thought for appreciation in my head since the initial announcement, and since nobody else has provided anything better, I finally took the ten minutes to scribble it. If someone comes up with something better/fancier, go ahead and use that instead.

serprex

• Global Moderator
went with gold foil to play on time's gold theme & gold's appreciating value & gold gifts being appreciated

Niharia

Mist shield time! Hopefully it's clearly mist and not fog, so it won't get confused for the fog shield.

EDIT: I aded more mist to the image.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:13:09 pm by Niharia »

Elemensch

Here are some stones from a wall...
Spoiler for Hidden:

... of the Stonewall Inn (a landmark in NYC):

Spoiler for Hidden:

Might be useful for Stonewall shield. I took these pictures and hereby grant this game ("Open Elements the Game") permission to use them forever.