oEtG Forum

Vampiric Dagger Blast Forge

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
014vi055ur076qs046r0046ud016uq0174a0177p057dv027n2017n7017nc0180a018pj

Ricochet amplifies tempering onto your daggers. Since most other decks have few weapons, this means that it won't be helping your opponent out.
In the event of an enemy weapon, apply flying weapon and shoot it down. Then refresh dagger and buff again (your own dagger may get shot down in the process).
The lone unupgraded chaos seed is intentional. Its just there for CC purposes (mini pandemonium)

Chapuz

Oh interesting! Why not just make if a trio with a couple of explosions for oppos' weapons?

serprex

• Global Moderator
@Chap Rico will fly both weapons, then you can't explode. But if you explode before flying, you'll probably destroy your own weapon

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
@Chap Rico will fly both weapons, then you can't explode. But if you explode before flying, you'll probably destroy your own weapon
Exactly! ... lost a lot of games figuring that one out actually :D

cg

• Heckler
036rt0a6ve066ud067dv057qb018po

Totally different deck, but I figured there's no real harm in having rico/tempering all in one thread so this is here instead of in its own post. Variants I've tried include sobr (which I decided against so as to not help the opponent draw PC) and no draw power but more staves plus some AWs for spare staves. Hitting a 50+ attack weapon in ~4 turns (and winning in ~4 turns) is actually pretty common vs mage.

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...