oEtG Forum

Mind Control Device

Shinki12345

Element: :gravity(or :aether)

Cost: 7/5
Type: Permanent
Effect:

:gravity :gravity :gravity ; Target creature is now in your control until Mind Control Device leaves play. This effect can only be used once(the effect of the card changes from the active ability to a passive one that implies it is being used after you activate it's effect, if the card is loboed via regeneration then this would remove its effect from the board as well).

This card is similar to the idea I had with Banishing Stone. Considering how many PC effects their are right now, this would not be nearly as devastating as one might think, but it is powerful non-the-less. Probably needs some power adjustment.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:08:18 pm by Shinki12345 »

Chapuz

Permanent? Then it would be better if it had a lower cost and a 3-ish ability cost

Shinki12345

Permanent? Then it would be better if it had a lower cost and a 3-ish ability cost

Ahh, so making it so that it takes a turn to activate would be better then? That makes sense, good suggestion!

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Seems like :darkness :aether would fit this a little better thematically since :darkness already has beguile

Shinki12345

Seems like :darkness :aether would fit this a little better thematically since :darkness already has beguile

I like the thought of it in  :gravity and  :aether because of salvager synergy.

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Hmm... odd... I could see using it by zapping a bunch of enemy perms to buff a salvager that is on their side and then mind controling it... but how would you get said salvager over there to begin with?...
Give could work but thats kind of a lot of trouble to go through for the combo and not really a huge payoff.