oEtG Forum

Starting an expansion

Chapuz · 8 · 5439

Chapuz

So, after zanzarino said he's OK with the project, what about expanding the range of the game? I'm talking about game sites where to put this game, like ArmorGames or Newgrounds (maybe not kong because etg is still strong in there and may have bad feedback)

serprex

• Global Moderator
Zanz didn't say he's OK with the project; he said "It's fine"

That said I've told anti I didn't object to him posting oetg to Kong. No ETA, was more of a hypothetical question from him

Chapuz

sorry for not being english native, but what does ETA mean?

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
ETA stands for estimated time of arrival, so basically we don't know when oEtG will be an, for lack of a better term, "actual game"

serprex

• Global Moderator
http://www.kongregate.com/games/kaekaze/openetg
http://www.kongregate.com/games/kaekaze/openetg_preview?guest_access_key=a193547275f8a7898e2236e7fb452944d9acac75ca4e1216eafb7f7ff2120cdf

Need to talk to anti about how to deal with kong demanding I fill out how to receive ad revenue. Hopefully we can have ad revenue go to anti to help with server costs

Moving this thread to public since it might as well be public now
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:10:46 am by serprex »

timpa

• New to Elements
The game doesn't start for me (it looks just like when you open it with a non supported browser)
:chroma :gravity :time

Fippe94

• Administrator
My suggestions: (I might work on these in the coming weekend)

Add an ingame link to the tutorial as well, in the main menu.
Make the chat be a togglable overlay on the right side of the screen, removews the need of sidescrolling (And many players might not even notice the chat exists right now)
Add more help overlays, preferably to the main menu and the battle screen.
Make it so the cards in hand doesn't move around at all, all card places are static until played. New cards appear on the first empty spot. (This could be an option)
Also, the card images in the booster shop does not have any card text, so that needs to be fixed.
Pressing space scrolls the whole page down.

The first 3 are important for any new players, the 4th makes it a bit less confusing, the 5th and 6th should be fixed regardless.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:31:06 pm by Fippe94 »

Fippe94

• Administrator
Seems like the game is removed from Kong for now.

serpredit: to clarify, we've taken it down for the time being
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:08:39 am by serprex »