oEtG Forum

Lifelight Ramp

eaglgenes101

057af057ap067be037ad047jo047jp037k4018pq

Because of the preponderance of permanent control in demigods relative to that of creature control, I decided to try crafting a demigod deck that didn't rely too much on destructible permanents to get going. This is what I got after experimentation with using creatures for purposes other demigod decks would use permanents for. To my surprise, I was able to dispense with creature control mitigation, as demigods don't pack that much CC. Only permanents in this deck are Light Tower, which serve mostly to jumpstart the deck with a small amount of light quanta, and Hope, which is immune to permanent control.

General strategy is to start by pushing out rays of light and rustlers, then some shamans, then hope, and finally as many jade dragons as possible. Some care should be taken to have plenty of room for the endgame wave of jade dragons, so don't spawn too many more shamans and rays of light than you have to. There are three jade dragons so that this endgame push can usually be started fairly soon after lockdown is achieved.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:42:14 pm by eaglgenes101 »

Chapuz

I replaced 2 pillars for RoLs and 1 Shaman for Mitosis. Feels more consistent, even if slightly.

057af067ap057be037ad027jo067jp037k4018pq