oEtG Forum

Life

Neopergoss

• Eat the rich
:life

What does everyone do when they're not mastering the elements?

I work as a legal assistant and also I have a family with two kids.
“The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Septima Rhay

• PvP Organizer
I work in higher education.  Hobbies are hanging out with my two cats, gardening, spending time outdoors. Fun fact I grew about 50+ flowers, 1000+ seedlings from seed in 2020.  Planning to do the same in 2021.  Recommend people to try growing something from seed and watch it grow.  Especially if you have time during the pandemic to be home and look after things.  If you're in a winter area, you can be creative with indoor seed starting in Feb-April.

Chapuz

I work seeking investment funds for projects, specially on renewable energy. I also do business intelligence, which started as a hobby and ended as a real job as consultant.

I also have a 2 yr daughter that occupies a great deal of my free time.

Oa

Guess I'll introduce myself as well. I'm currently studying for a masters degree in CS here in Norway. Interests are football, running and social stuff which covid kinda puts on hold at the moment lol.

worldwideweb3

I am a university student, studying dentistry. Interests similar to Oa (join FPL if you havent already!)

asdw152

• PvP Organizer
  • Unstable Gas can't melt Steel Golems
Recent engineering graduate at an unfortunate time, trying to find a job. Jump from game to game, but will always be with my friends.
Guess I'm here now.