oEtG Forum

Bodyguards [Demigods once optimised]

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
0c74403749027520674l0377i047at018pm

Very capable, though lacks offence. That is it's only problem. -1 LW, -1 defender, +2 chargers?

treebeard xiii

any reason why you have defenders and sofo but no pulls seems like the deck is meant to have them but doesn't

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
Guards come with GP like dilgos do (?)

Using LW on them and once the GP is activated, it makes a weapon that deals 4 attack to any attacker. If it gets past the shield as well ^^

Fippe94

• Administrator
Wow, I had no idea Living weapon+Defenders worked as a combo, this might be OP with the right deck.
I tried a more offensive version, but it is very vulnerable to PC
0b74403745027520574l047at057dv018po
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:57:18 pm by Fippe94 »

serprex

• Global Moderator
What you should really be doing is running PA & Sancts. This is definitely too strong in a stall. I'm not sure how the code ended up allowing it, but it implies there's something strange happening (realized: you're using gpull active after becoming a weapon to achieve this effect. Yeah, this was not preconceived)

Fixing this on both terms of being a bug, & being an OP Fire Shield. Thanks for the bug report
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:45:31 pm by serprex »

Fippe94

• Administrator
I managed to make this deck before serprex nerfed the combo:
02816076qq0174a0574l0377i047at027ba027dv027jv027n0018pl

It could beat most DGs, and even get EM sometimes. A 15-20 dmg fire shield is simply way too strong.

treebeard xiii

Using LW on them and once the GP is activated, it makes a weapon that deals 4 attack to any attacker. If it gets past the shield as well ^^

they musta got buffed since I last used them then as I recall havig to stock gp to take advantage of their passive.

Fippe94

• Administrator

they musta got buffed since I last used them then as I recall havig to stock gp to take advantage of their passive.
Yes, they were buffed not too long ago. *blames serprex for not posting patch notes*

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
So defenders finally proc counterattack when used as a living weapon eh?
Tried this combo (back before the GP buff) but it wouldn't work... guess making it a passive allowed it to stick eh?