oEtG Forum

When I win or lose, please show the AI deck name

Elemensch

Just got this message:

... and that felt pretty good!

But it would be convenient for me to know what I just beat so I can go look it up.

In fact, if it's possible, please provide a link to the deck I just won or lost against, and maybe even a record of gameplay so I can step through and see where I went wrong (for when I lose).

Turlututu

You can get a replay of the last match you played:

1) At the top of the chat pane on the right, click Replay.
2) Copy the entire red text.
3) Click the Custom button in the bottom middle of the main area.
4) Paste the text in the top right of the new screen (in the field that says "Replay").
5) Click the Replay button above the text field, and enjoy!
You can also paste the replay into a text file for later enjoying.

Both your and your opponent's deck lists are included in the replay text. Look for "deck":"<deck code>".

Also, going by the Head Hunter bonus you defeated (what was at the time) the top 1 arena deck.
You can find the deck you beat by looking at the leaderboard and clicking the name of the deck's owner. Going by the Hand Drill you won, I'm guessing you beat Regyptic's deck: https://etg.dek.im/deck.htm#055s7025sd035rk0b5uk065um015uq055vg025ul018ps

Elemensch

You can get a replay of the last match you played:

1) At the top of the chat pane on the right, click Replay.
2) Copy the entire red text.
3) Click the Custom button in the bottom middle of the main area.
4) Paste the text in the top right of the new screen (in the field that says "Replay").
5) Click the Replay button above the text field, and enjoy!
You can also paste the replay into a text file for later enjoying.

Both your and your opponent's deck lists are included in the replay text. Look for "deck":"<deck code>".

Also, going by the Head Hunter bonus you defeated (what was at the time) the top 1 arena deck.
You can find the deck you beat by looking at the leaderboard and clicking the name of the deck's owner. Going by the Hand Drill you won, I'm guessing you beat Regyptic's deck: https://etg.dek.im/deck.htm#055s7025sd035rk0b5uk065um015uq055vg025ul018ps

Yeah, there are ways to do it. And thank you for listing them!

I knew it was all possible, and that's why this is in the UI/UX subforum -- I know the functionality exists, I just wish it was easier to access.

So, this thread is a request to make those features more accessible, in particular being accessible on the victory-or-defeat view.